Broken Glass: post your aftermath pics!

I’m surprised there’s no thread like this already. Self-explanatory. Anyway, I’ll go first…this happened last night:

I had it in one hand and a bottle of water in the other when my daughter came up to me for a hug. When I reached around her back with both, they collided. Duh. :frowning:
Replaced it with this cheapo for now:

Thank goodness she wasn’t cut. We both stood perfectly still while WonderMom came to the rescue.

Party foul… sorry… had too… :grin:
That’s why I only smoke joints… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Kids, hugs, and my glass were typically separate from each other, but it was after her first day back to school. Exceptions were made.

1 Like

I have one in action but the new one came broke :cry:

1 Like

Bummer! Are they making good on it?

1 Like

O yeah got my replacement yesterday need to open it to make sure it’s not broke but yeah kindpin take care of you

1 Like

I was thinking about some foolproof ways of hanging lights from the ceiling, and I thought about starting a thread for grow room disasters, too. But, I’m not sure I could handle witnessing the horror lol

3 Likes

That would be some nutso stories. Sorry but i havent graduated either. Doubies or joints for me

1 Like

Christmas, maybe lol

1 Like

Would make for an awesome gift in my honest opinion… too bad my shoppers not on ILGM

Here’s some broken glass to the window where thieves came in and robbed it plants. Keep your stash secret and under lock and key

1 Like

NEVER …EVER…brag, tell, share that you are growing. Someone will steal them.
And, it will be someone who visits and you think is a friend.

3 Likes

Great advice happy growing.

1 Like

You don’t know that :wink: :smile:

1 Like

Thanks @TDubWilly and @tanlover442, great advice. And that’s exactly why the visible portion of my grow is stealthy, and why I have literally one friend that I trust to come look, suggest, help, etc., and I pay him in smoke for his expertise. Sadly, he’s been M.I.A. for a bit, but lots of us have a hard time in the summer here in the desert. He’s a male, black version of my wife lol

Edit: he is quoted somewhere on here, “I’m higher than a…”