Broke a limb during light change

I can’t exercise due to the massive spinal damage. Walking is like having your spine crushes. Very unpleasant for me. All my Doctors want me to smoke. I can’t smoke now so changing gears.

1 Like

@Nicky @dbrn32 I saw on I think it was on @Bulldognuts we should back off the lights like 33% during flowering ? Could that be why I am getting the purpling problem on my ladies

1 Like

Probably not. Depends on what you’re working with.

1 Like

260xl from hlg

1 Like

I seen that above, in a 2x4 right? That is sized to hit proper DLI at 100% output on 12 hour schedule. That’s where I would try to get to for flowering

1 Like

Ok thank you

1 Like

Brother I think that’s most likely genetics. My GDP had purple streaks in the branches before it showed up in the buds. :v::call_me_hand:

No problem with the end product?

1 Like

No it’s just showing it’s traits. I may be wrong. I don’t think you have a problem. @dbrn32 what do you think?

What strain are you growing?

I wouldn’t worry about the stems looking like that.

2 Likes

White Widow

1 Like

I grown black widow and GDP I’m not sure about white widow. If everything else is looking good I wouldn’t sweat it. :v::call_me_hand:

Thank you

1 Like

What brand nutes are you using?

Thecnaflora. They came with the grow kit my wife got. This is all new to me. I am trying to learn

1 Like

Its genetics! Some plants get that purple stem thing and are perfectly healthy.

2 Likes

Ide agree with it being genetics and that the light is perfect, you’ll see signs of light burn if your lights are to close.
I’ve had a plant or two with purple storms, no issues.
Just keep watching it

1 Like