Broke a limb during light change

I broke a limb, it didn’t come all the way off, when I switched out lights. I have taped it back in place and hopefully it will reattach. Yeah or nay?

1 Like

Use aloe vera and then tape her up.

5 Likes

Honey and electrical tape.

4 Likes

Thanks y’all

1 Like

Spit on it… don’t really , you should actually listen to peat

4 Likes

Just tape it immediately after a break and it’s fine. I use electrical tape because it will stretch as the branch gets thicker.

4 Likes

Now I am getting purple streaks in the colas and limbs what to do?

2 Likes

@MrPeat @Drinkslinger @Cannabian

Here ya go @NavRet

Strain- WW
Flower-Day 40
Soil-Potting soil mixed with coco
Watering- 1/2 liter daily Spring water
PH runoff-6.1
TDS= 1030
indoor 2x4
Light- went from kind k3 led to HLG 260XL
Temp- day 74 night 68
Hum- day 60’s night high 50’s
Fan
no ac or humidifers
co2- no
@MrPeat I hope this helps. I added calmag yesterday first time ever one gallon for 5 plants

It will probably be a Magnesium issue since the other stuff looks good. You could also have a little high pH because you are also using Coco.

So lower ph going in and add calmag weekly? This is frustrating, this is my second grow and not doing a thing different from the first one. LOL

1 Like

I don’t use Coco so no clue on that. I grow only in FFOF. If you have no issues, it could just be genetics.

@PurpNGold74, @Drinkslinger, @Myfriendis410, @Cannabian

2 Likes

I am going with roots organic next grow and no nutes for the first month or so. I am still going to use the spring water though. Building my own grow room with at least 3 260XL’s, so I can have more room.

1 Like

I was thinking of adding a 3rd 260xl but not sure as of right now. Heat is a real issue in this crscker jack box they call a house.

1 Like

I went from a kind led to a 260xl in a 2x4 and the heat difference was a drop of 5 to 10 degrees. Wife tries to keep house temp in low 70’s. Just right for my room. Speaking of her gotta go take her shopping. SMH

1 Like

We run the house at 69…all year round.

1 Like

Can’t go that cool in the summer A/C would never shut off

1 Like

Here it it a requirement. We basically have 10 months of Summer. :joy:

1 Like

Just saw your profile. Vet here too. I started growing for my wife she is 70% and unemployable. 70% myself. Have you tried to get into IMPACT program with the VA. Head doc encourages my use.