"Bright" idea or am i a "Dim" whitt?

Thank you. There is 3 OG Kush and 3 Girl scout cookies. All topped or fimmed and lst in different ways and 1 OG left all natural

1 Like

Nice I have an og kush auto in the dark now.

3 Likes

Wow, some fat ones there!!! Very nice!!!

1 Like

Mine are photos

1 Like

Gonna start a photo bubble gum and ak47 1st of year. I’ve only grown autos indoors at this point. Wanting to get cloning and more control so going photo for a bit to see which I prefer. The og was a true 90 day plant from sprout to harvest and I love to have variety.

1 Like

I have yet to try an auto. I am in the process of refining my cloning skills. I recently built a bubble cloner. Last night i picked up a aeroponics set up so may try my hand at that soon too. So much fun!!!

1 Like

I have an amnesia haze auto that’s in flower at about 6 weeks so should or hoping to have another harvest Xmas time.

1 Like

I’ve been watching a lot of aeroponics vids and it has me intrigued for sure. I’ve also watched a lot of hygrohybrid on the tube as he has some absolute monsters and set up aren’t terribly complicated.

1 Like

I like the faster growth times. My friend just built this hydro set up in last month or so, but he decided he wont have the time to dedicate to it and passed it on to me. I already took most of it apart to make some changes and refinements to it. ( he is a"thats good enuff" kinda guy) i like things planed out and organized, clean and proper if possible. He used clear plastic lines witch have no flex and well they r clear. From what i read, clear hoses will form green algae in them from light penetration. But anyway here it is

I am also kind of wanting to try just put 1 plant in the hydro system and get 1 massive lady if its possible

2 Likes

Lol :joy: I feel ya on planning and getting things how you want right and tweak as needed. Looks like he was indiscriminate with the pvc glue too :joy:! Oh well that’s right up my alley free!

1 Like

Ohhh yes, im not sure if he was worried about it blowing apart or what lmao he used ALOT of glue

1 Like

Found these and it’s just a small representation of what amazon has

2 Likes

Those r awsome!!! Thanks

1 Like

Anoth diy led i put together lastnight to add abit more to my flowers.

Its about 63watts and cost about 15bucks
To make.
@Ozzimotosan1

5 Likes

@Liljoe I got two of 50 watt COB LED lights on Amazon. Getting delivered today. They were on sale for Cyber Monday on Amazon. Saved $5. They are waterproof, the equivalent of 300 watt Halogen. Tried to post the link, but it wouldn’t work. Brand is FECiDA, and they make waterproof LED Grow lights. I love the Quantum boards, and I could really use two more 100 watt units. HLG recommends 4 for a 4X4 tent. I got two. I’ll get two more when I have $300 to spend.
Full Spectrum and they get 4 of 5 stars from 17 reviews. They will be to fill in the areas not getting light. Enough fans to keep it cool. Sold two LED lights from my second grow to another grower friend.
He’s still working on his grow room. Also talked to a buddy of mine that has been selling weed forever.
He tried growing some outside. OG Kush too. Then he dried them. Told me they taste like homegrown.
I asked him if he cured them. His response “What’s that”. Going up to visit him week after next, and bring some samples. So there are two guys that I hope will be on here soon also.

1 Like

Awsome!! I picked up 2 more 400watt hps/mh lights last night. I need to get a new hps bulb for 1. I have m/h bulbs for both but not sure about using m/h to flower. I just did abit of math on my cfl’s and led’s, i will go tag u on post i just made about the 400w light

1 Like

Not sure if u seen this one @peachfuzz

1 Like

@Lostscuba i figured I would tag you on my thread. This is acouple of the LED lights I built. The 1st one in the cookie tin is the one that has been growing the GSC in the pic you had asked about. I have added a few more LED bulbs to it to widen the footprint abit more. I also switch out 5000k veg LED’s to 2700k in flower but still keep a couple 5000k in for flower also.

1 Like

You should be making lights and hydroponic equipment that’s awesome stuff man. Are those just regular light sockets

1 Like