Brief Light during 😴

If someone flipped a light switch on during sleep cycle only for a second would it mess the flowering up? They been on 12/12 5 days.

I’m not sure of the duration of having lights on at night before it becomes an issue but I do know you can use green lights if you want to look at your flowering plants during the night cycle without having to worry about your plants “herming”.

2 Likes

Should be ok if it was just for a second and only once :wink::v:

4 Likes

Cool I was sweating bullets. :v:

3 Likes

I’ve done the same thing countless times lol. We are stoners after all! Haha

5 Likes

I know right I think :thinking: they don’t look to bad do they?

5 Likes

Nah man they look good :v:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray: to your help :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

I give a “lightening shower” to get ‘natural’ pics with the flash on during lights out. Hasn’t really caused problems

1 Like

@MattyBear has you covered. I’ll add I wouldn’t make a habit of turning the lights on when sleeping in flower
When I take pictures with my lights out I will do it just before they wake up
But as stated once time quickly won’t harm them

6 Likes

This is day 7 on 12/12 my ph is 6.4 goin in and 6.8 coming out. There in organic garden soil using fox farm trio. Been jus using big grow till today. Now I started there grow schedule. Does this look ok?image|375x500

2 Likes

How far away is your light now? The tops look like they may be a little light stressed and are starting to taco a little. Other than that, looking good! :+1::v::bear:

2 Likes

They were abt 13 in. I moved the light today to16 in. does that sound good ?
400 watt hps :bulb:

1 Like

Yeah. If the leaves don’t straighten out then raise it up another inch or two :v:

2 Likes

Thanks I haven’t seen them for a few days and they kinda blew up a lil. I drilled the holes in the pots and today was my first actual ph test. The soil was pretty dry and I watered and got runoff. So 6.4 in and 6.8 out is good right?

1 Like

It’s within range for soil and as long as your plant looks fine, you should be good to go :wink::v:

1 Like