Bridgelux Strip Light Build

You’ll be a little shy of getting where you need to be. Maybe check out the 288 v1 boards from hlg, they are now $30. Looking at around $200 for boards and heatsinks I think, two hlg-240hc2100a’s run you about $120. You should be able to grab everything else needed for around $100 or less.

1 Like

youre a life saver bud thank you so much

1 Like

i dont mean to bother ya but could you send me a link or something ive just never built a light board and i need some visuals

edited give me a minute

They’re not approved vendor to link, but this should work.

1 Like

thats exactly what im looking at right now thank you how many should i get?

1 Like

Here is heatsink. I would call or email them tho. I think they discount if you also buy boards.

1 Like

how many boards and lights and all im about to email them

1 Like

For a 4x4 you want 4 boards and 4 single heatsinks. The rest of the stuff you should be able to get cheaper other places. I would get boards and heatsinks asap, they will sell out at that price. The rest of the stuff not that big of a deal.

1 Like

thanks again youve been a good help i see why they call you the light wizard lmao rock on dude

1 Like

No problem. When you get that sorted out, start a new topic and tag me. I will get you lined up with the rest of the stuff you need, and help with whatever. Then it will be there for others to reference in the future.

1 Like

do i need to get seprate drivers for each board? since im doing them on single boards?

You can if you want? I would probably grab some aluminum angle and frame them into one or two fixtures, then use one driver per pair of boards with hlg-240h-c2100a.

1 Like

i cant thank yalls team enough for the advice you guys give us thank you

1 Like

@dbrn32 i just wanted to show you what ive got going on in the 4x4 right now lol those are 2 bag seeds out of 5 (3 males) around 50 days old from seedling. one blurple amazon light and a lamp light.

1 Like

Nice job!

1 Like

what kind of drivers do i need for the light boards? im buying everything now.

for 4 of these

1 Like

4 288 boards? I would buy two hlg-240h-c2100a drivers.

1 Like

any more tips for the light build buddy?