Brian'secondgrow

I should probably read & edit my posts before I share :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s my girls (GSCE) Day 30 :blush: i hope y’all are well!!!

4 Likes

I don’t know much about lights but maybe @dbrn32 can help you, he’s the light guy, or maybe @Graysin, let’s see if they will help.

2 Likes

More light will help, but I don’t know another hlg-100 is your best option. Having 3 square lights in square space will be more difficult to keep intensity balanced at your canopy. Have you looked into how much more it costs for a 260 kit?

1 Like

I have 2 hlg100’s not 3, my friend on here uses 3 in a closet. My grow “room” is 3×3 & they are pretty level.They are 14" about the canopy. Maybe wait til they get a little bigger?

2 Likes

@dbrn32 hello brother! I was told i should talk to you about lights :bulb: i have 2 hlg 100’s in a 3×3 space, 14" above the canopy. One of my friends on here uses 3 in a closet & gets great results. Do you think its too much or maybe wait for them to get bigger? They are 31 days old. Thank you!!!

2 Likes

I read this, but you were asking about potentially adding another, correct? Sorry if i got that wrong.

Three is enough light, i was just saying not exactly the shape you want in 3x3 tent. If it was something like 2x4 tent that would look much better. Do i make more sense?

2 Likes

No sir, im going to keep it at 2. I can arrange them to wherever would be best for the plants. I was told 2 is too much?

2 Likes

They seem to be liking the light’s :sun_with_face:. I think ill keep the setup i have until they start to tell me different. But i sure do appreciate your input :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And I am sorry also my friend, i was thinking you had 1 hlg 100, and were asking if two would be better. My old brain ain’t what it use to be. You are doing great my friend

1 Like

Two hlg-100’s in a 3x3? Im afraid you were told wrong.

4 Likes

@Dennis62 you da man Dennis :+1:

2 Likes

I started very LST, I’m moving maybe 1/2 " every couple days or so.

1 Like

They are starting to smell pretty good :heart_eyes:,

2 Likes

Goodmorning my friends!! Does anyone have any ideas of what might be causing this? One of the first true leaves had the same issue. I wasn’t using any nutrients at first so i don’t think its that. Its in pot4pot soil. I recently started using bergmans I’m

1 Like

F this, this is why i don’t get on here much!

2 Likes

I don’t know about the plants issue, but to get some help you need to tag people by doing their screen name preceded by @, like @Brainsacco1 , then they get notified. That is why you are not getting any responses

1 Like

Keep the ph in check. Keep the soil moisture proper from pic they look little hungry!!! @Brainsacco1

1 Like

I get responses from a few friends here & im happy with that, the issue is when i try to post something sometimes what i post doesn’t show like i wrote it. Thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Ah, but you can get so very much expert help here, for free, the difference between my first and second grow was remarkable. I am still smoking my second grow while failing to germinate seeds right now. And everyone is so nice, I have friends on here that I am planning on keeping the rest of my life, we send each other gifts, it’s really something. But the sheer amount of info in here is amazing, tag me if you need help from other people and I’ll see if I know anyone. Happy Growing

2 Likes