Brian'secondgrow

Its been awhile since I started my first journal, for the life of me i can’t remember how to do it. I have a friend who also wants to start one. Can anyone help? I burned a few too many brain cells :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Im guessing i started one?

4 Likes

This how you start it lol

6 Likes

I have 2 GSCE in the mud, bothe are from ILGM 2305265. One is in pot4pot soil and the other is in promix potting soil. No nutrients yet! I keep the temp. Between 67degrees c & 85 c. 20-4 light. Ambient temp is 67c. I am using purified bottle water with the PH around 6.5

1 Like

Tadaaaa!!!

3 Likes

Please tell me you mean fahrenheit and not Celsius.

2 Likes

Lol, im smarter than i thought!!! I’ll have to show my girl, so i can reaffirm my brain prowess :laughing: :rofl:. Any how! Here are my girls.

8 Likes

Not bad! If you drop your lights a tad, they’ll stretch a little less and fill in a little fatter.

3 Likes

Doing it now! Thanks :sun_with_face:

Im using 2 hlg100’s one at a time. One is for veg. & the other for flower. My grow space is 3×3×90" I have two( GSCE) that are 23 days & one i just put in the soil (GDP) can i use both lights at the same time or would that be too much light?

2 Likes

Set to watching.

Off to a great start :ok_hand:, now you can water them from the bottom maybe a 1/4 of a gallon , 16 ounces so the roots can find the bottom of the pot .

2 Likes

The solo when u transplant u can actually burry some of the stem roots will come out of it

2 Likes

Thank you!! Im outta likes. I feel like im being punished lol.is this twitter?

3 Likes

I’ll watch. If I can be of any help, will let you know. Beautiful start

1 Like

I have a couple questions, my girls i think look healthy. My first question is, do u think if i add another hlg100 it will help my grow? And there is a silver spot on one of the leaves. Im not too concerned about that. Its only one leaf. Shoul i be worried about it? I have the one in the 5 gal pot in promix potting soil & the other in pot4pot organic. I ve only add verry little ILGM GROWTIME FERT. FOR THE FIRST MONTH & Am getting ready to switch to plant booster next watering. Also if you look in the center of the top cola there is a dark color. Im thinking maybe because i let the temp. Get below 70 f. All answers are greatly appreciated :sun_with_face: plant :heart:. They are not approximately 1month old.

2 Likes

@Dennis62 sorry D, this is supposed to be for you, cause i knowbyou use the same lights

2 Likes

Both lights?

1 Like

Heck yeah in my grow i have a light per plant, your girls are looking good man, a thing you need to do is turn off led light so you can see how they look in natural light, the one leaf could be anything, just keep an eye on the rest. Looks good brother.

Ok thank you Bro!!!

1 Like