Thanks brother I appreciate that!

5 Likes

Yep that my experience for sure @Enlightened420
Happy new year buddy
Hope lifeโ€™s leveling out some for you now

7 Likes

Thank you, much love to you and yours. :green_heart::pray::v:

10 Likes

I hope everyone makes 2022 their bitch!!

8 Likes

@peachfuzz many never get that moment with your fate in one man a judge looking at you with disgust, and hearing your wife,and daughter losing it behind you crying, knowing this man can send me away for years. For my rage,but he saw something in me I still stayed a while in county jail not prison but 5 years probation. I became a changed man. Grafetful and slow to anger, slowler to rage and look at love like its the best thing since toasted white bread. Love those two my wife passed in2010 my daughter is41 and a joker and a kidder like me,love her and she asks hows the grow going Dad or when she calls โ€œDad at you stoned?โ€ Haha

9 Likes

Sorry for your loss my friendโ€ฆ @spudeater65
Stay humble and just know that you got us here if you need to get some thingโ€™s off of your chestโ€ฆ
She sounds like a great young ladyโ€ฆ
Wishing you and yours the best and to having a great new yearโ€ฆ
I got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:
:v:t4: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Heck I think I like,love you bunch better than those tighta$% over in FB LAND. At least here We all can share,be real and you all donโ€™t judge me for my faluts ,enjoy my sucessโ€™s in green growing and realize the vast knowledge this group has collocetively. MASSIVE

6 Likes

been a minute i wanted to say hi to everyone, i hope everyone is doing great and i hope for nothing but the best for everyone this year. nothin but love and respect to this entire community!

5 Likes