Brian's Utopia šŸ’š

@Blackmoon I often tell others what Sidhartha said. To not believe me. To consult themselves. Iā€™ve been consulting all you have told me for hours and I am so joyful to know you! I thought you may be able to help me better if I tell you my situation. I have prayed to the highest creator I believe the sun full meaning it to avoid any possible reincarnation, for his wisdom, for a soul mate, for peace, and that I would be martarized by him if for some reason that would stop death and suffering. Also want you to know that I know what 24/7 means but only from my own brain. Much more. I have rainbow/transcdesent light when the pressure comes off my head and other Jesus like things. There were more than 2 for over 10 years. Down to one calling himself Elohim. My mind still races in wanting answered from the constant noise mixed with wisdom. American musicians are in my life and write about my life. I donā€™t know if you know this but there are only a few musicians. Popular that is. Just listen and you will hear it. Iā€™m not sure that they currently have free will. I have had the glimpse into infinity that let me know we are so connected it is as though there is no real space between us. I know hates only power would be itā€™s eternal death and that love has the power of eternal life. I know insights into Jesus. I will give you one. The kingdom parables are all a child or bad kingdom. I have been thru a hell that makes me judge literally no one. If I was them I would be them. I know to have belief in others you must have belief in God and yourself. Itā€™s a package deal. I know everywhere is truth and lie together. I feel empathy but have to block it when I canā€™t do anything. I love everyone in that I hope they find peace with occasional to frequent joy. I know itā€™s all about peace and letting go and no fear and hope and gratitude and love and mercy and forgiveness and unity. You already helped in a big way! I have been fighting letting go which I know wonā€™t surprise you! Both in wanting answers, not taking care of myself and in busyness. I go back and forth on the watching. At least those in human form. My presence brings acting and bad behavior out. The voices and those around me, some if not most of them, are in very dark spiritual places. I apologize it is so long. I just wanted you to get a glimpse into what is going on with me. I have never spoken to someone enlightened except one of the good voices I call them that are just my own thoughts but I know inspired. You have really blessed me! Lol

4 Likes

Thats really sweet your sharing that what Iā€™ve written has helped @Annie3
Thanks for the update and glimpse on whatā€™s going on in your life.
Some times itā€™s good to have a story as reference to were you are now.
Just know that your more than your thoughts knowledge And bodyā€¦
In regards to 24/7
This is 24 hrs a day 7 days a week that you are aware of the self and watching :eyes: always.
Like a shadow if you like watching your every move and thought.
You think when you want too not cause you have too.
The average mind thinks about 150 000 thoughts a day.
Mind has taken the back seat and now who you truly are is driving again.
You donā€™t have to believe anything as thatā€™s just a thought too.
Itā€™s a game changer.
You can really start having fun when your the watcher 24/7
Then there are those beautiful times were the watcher and the watched transcend and everything falls away and it is just is-ness for hours til something activates mind to move again and you realize your back in body.
Such deep deep rest in this state that speeds up the body healing process.
When I first had one of a glimpse of what if shared here.
I was a asleep and there was a man in the same room who I thought was snoring.
It went on and on then a one point this man gets up and walks out of the room and guess what.
The snoring continued why because it was me.
I was laying there listening to myself snoring thinking it was the other guy and Iā€™m thinking I wish he would stop snoring.
Reality is he probably left the room because I was snoring.
A simple example of being conscious all the time.
Donā€™t take it seriously have fun with it.
Best not to believe what you think but you can.
No rules.
Even the awareness of sound is a thought.
Itā€™s midnight here so thats about it from me tonight I better go do some more work.
By the way Iā€™ve been to Colorado.
Cheers :beers:

4 Likes

Elohim is one of the highest conscious forms and one of the true names of GOD,
like Yahweh and Tetragrammaton,
the very word is power itself,
both masculine and feminine,
combined as a perfect whole
(When the two become 1)

Another example of the perfect unison of two becoming 1 :infinity:

Apologies for intruding on your conversation
@Blackmoon @Annie3

I found it purely fascinating and could not resist.

6 Likes

No worries @Enlightened420
Nice to hear from you.
Been a while since we both been on the same screen.
How are you?

4 Likes

Itā€™s so difficult to explain in words the expirence of consciousness because to explain needs the use of mind and mind and consciousness never meet and also the expirence of consciousness is in a constant of Flux. Constantly changing said another way. Even though consciousness itself never changes.
Bit like the movie screen always remains the same just the movie played apon it changes or it just sits there behind the curtain waiting to be exposed to its audience.

4 Likes

@Enlightened420 @Blackmoon @Annie3 I read your stuff and I am putting my understanding in this just for another POV. My life is not mine never has been really. I was born dead 7/27/1956 GOD had another plan I survirved drowning in the French river in Canada I wasat the bottom of the river looking up difting downriver. Had tried to save my middle brother who fell in ,he got saved by my dad. GOD had a plan I was saved by a Indian from the camp. I have faced death 5 times in teen years ,In the Army and later years GOD has a plan. My walk with Elohim has been personal, intimate , real deep and long lifetime from childhood and w/o Him I would be lost He guides me and tells me the truth.When I surrendered to the fact I am living for Jesus Christ and He knows what is coming and We trust Him 100% Pax spudeater65

7 Likes

I am well my friend @Blackmoon

:infinity::v::green_heart:

Sounds like its not your time yet @spudeater65, personally I would use the gifted opportunity to help others in whatever way I was able, but thatā€™s just my 2c.

8 Likes

I have been there at death a door we all pass thru 4 xā€™s with two in my arms and i knew and saw things too much to say here. But i have been honoured and humbled to give peace to family members by GODā€™S MESSAGES to them , by that 15 loved ones i have put in the ground, the 7 I have taken care of hospice care and the 4 who honoured me with the start of thier new life with Jesus. This changed me inside deeply. HEAVENLY

6 Likes

Thats increadable sharing @spudeater65
Thank you

5 Likes

I so love this thread so many interesting topics get covered outside of growing.
Good job

6 Likes

Spud,

I hope you donā€™t take this the wrong way, cause I like you, I just donā€™t feel any real ties to religion, which is a touchy subject to start with. I was born a Jew, but my family was very conservative, so we didnā€™t attend Temple. I was kicked out of 2 or 3 Hebrew schools, as my Grandmother wanted me to be Bar Mitvahā€™d. She had to hire a Rabbi to tutor me for that to happen. That happens when you reach 13 years of age. Heck, I was still close to a year from when I first smoked, I digressā€¦

Now the interesting partā€¦and I hope you can relateā€¦I get married to a Japanese woman. In the old testament it states that one piece is you can only be born a Jew if your Mother is Jewish. So, in theory my own kids are not Jewish. I have had Temples tell me they would gladly accept me to their synagogue as they are not Orthodox, I even have a Rabbi that lives across the street, 2 houses down. So I asked him how much they charge for a membership and he tells me, ā€œOh, that depends on how much your income isā€¦ā€, so I stand there scratching my head and ask why that would matter? He told me they ask for a percentage of your incomeā€¦I told him that sounds like the church. So I ask him if I was a member and I happened to be out of work, would they help me pay my mortgage so my house wouldnā€™t be taken awayā€¦he replied something like, ā€œOh, we canā€™t pay for peopleā€™s mortgages in hardship, but weā€™re there for you to lean on in those difficult timesā€¦ā€. So I donā€™t get itā€¦seems both Temples and Churches will take a percentage of my income but not help me in hardshipā€¦at the time my son was 5, my daughter had just been born. I have never taken my kids to a Temple or Church their entire life. What I teach them is to be good people. We donā€™t need some old book to tell us how to do that. We should know itā€™s wrong to steal from people or boink your neighborā€™s wife. Geez, we need to carve that in some stone tablet to remember? Give me a f#@$ing breakā€¦

So, I donā€™t mean to be rude, but I have come to the conclusion that religion is what we believe in. When I was a musician, music was like a religion to me. My job is like a religion to me, and if not, I should find one that is because thatā€™s what life is all about.

And Iā€™ll tell you thisā€¦(again, not trying to be rude to the Rabbi), when I have driven past his house on Saturdays when Jews are not supposed to drive, and I was winding out my German built 911 at 4500 RPMs past his Temple, it didnā€™t bother me that I was driving on Saturday or even that I was driving a German car, cause a lot of Jews were Germanā€¦

What does bother me is knowing that the same hypocrites that burned the Jews in the camps are some of the same ones telling you to give a percentage of your income to the Temple or Churchā€¦

That said, Iā€™m glad it works for you. Somehow it never worked out for me. Even, I tried to read the old testament several times in my life, I get about as far as the Garden of Eden God creating heaven and earth and explaining what we do on each day and how the 7 day is a day of restā€¦then I loose interest as nobody in their right mind can understand language that was used over 6000 years agoā€¦ :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Glad to hear that storyā€¦ @Liber
Thank you for sharingā€¦
I think as people , we have to find out that I may not be able to accomplish my task without helpā€¦
Nothing of money or anything else should be compensation for a person in needā€¦
I help hoping that , that someone will help when Iā€™m in need , but I never expect help when I am in needā€¦
Prase anyone that understands , that being human is just that , being humanā€¦
We all have the same struggles , but we also choose the people around us to help us through those strugglesā€¦
Will you choose a bad interpretation or a good oneā€¦
We never truly know , unless we look at oneā€™s selfā€¦
Than you start to realize that we are pretty much the sameā€¦
Than you start to wonder what the percentage rate of good people to bad peopleā€¦ :thinking:
Than you start to think about whatā€™s good and badā€¦
Life always leaves you to find the answer and never gives it to youā€¦
Unless your lucky enough to be humble to the fact that you were run over by a car and your life will change foreverā€¦
Or your someone that canā€™t understand how your not liked by everyoneā€¦
I , personally donā€™t think about how someoneā€™s perceptive reflects on how I do thingsā€¦
But I do try to understand how I may change someoneā€™s perspective on how they do thingsā€¦
I only want the best from us allā€¦
We as a humanity deserve thatā€¦
No bsā€¦
Just a common sense of what it means to be human towards each otherā€¦
I am medicatedā€¦
Just dropping my mind on the floor for you all to seeā€¦
Much luv growmiesā€¦
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Well i understand youu completely " religion" iz a. Manmade ideas of which man puts GOD in a box and sets rules and doctrines to control . In my case my relationship is not based in a GOD Who is in a church,temple,or in any place . I have been to a jewish service as i had been to all types
Yawaeh is found in my heart and yes He walks with me

5 Likes

We encourage healthy conversation and individuality, each perception is a gift given and in essence, FREEDOM incarnateā€¦
Use it Wisely please

:pray:

As one of my favourite people in the world says;
People need to agree to disagreeā€¦

These are the only requests I shall ask;

1, Always be kind
2, Always be true
3, Always be respectful

10 Likes

13 Likes

Howā€™s everything bro :sunglasses:. You seem to have been a little quiet for a bit. Kindness really does matter.
ā€œBe kind you never know what someone else is going throughā€

7 Likes

Iā€™m cruisin along, singin a song
my friend @Capt.Cola.
Iā€™ve been absent for a time because I was dealing with a lot of personal stuff;
Shutting down my grow,
Legal issues, Housing drama, Creating a new home for my family (difficult task with the current environment).

Basically spare time has become a luxury that I canā€™t afford, but as with all dark clouds, the sun always shines afterward

:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get everything squared away soon enough. Trying to get housing that is affordable is so tough. Good luck with everything. It all works out in the end somehow.

5 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated.
Basically we have a deadline to meet, there are no rentals and what is on the market is eaten up by wealthy people looking to move north and escape lockdown and restrictions. I didnā€™t like where that path was leading, so Iā€™ll carve my own, we are going to build our own future.

11 Likes

Hey folks we have a tie breaker poll for strain of the month. If you have a minute cast a vote!

5 Likes