Brian's Utopia 💚

That’s truly what’s up Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I do miss the days long passed, when the entire family would get together for the holidays. seems like no one is interested in doing that anymore and now that im older so many people in my family have passed away that the only time the family does get together is for funerals. appreciate you man, hope you and yours have a great thanksgiving!!

7 Likes

Brother I can truly relate. :v::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sad but true for many.

5 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola
Hope you do too.
Loved this time on year when I lived in north Carolina
Many moons ago.
Squirrels bounding about in the snow.
Thanks giving meals then Xmas family and friends coming together sharing

5 Likes

Just the woman and I a bird and some weed. Gobble Gobble!

5 Likes

Thanks @Capt.Cola. it’s a time to sit down with those that matter and take time out. Hope you have a great day my friend.
@Dman1969 thats what it’s all about and I hope you enjoy every minute of it :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Enlightened420 found myself thinking about you. How are you doing, this is a difficult time of year for most of us. You have had it tough my friend, hope you’re doing ok :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

man so i got the abdomen binder and man its a game changer i can move around and function without having to hold my intestines in!!, i was just thankful for being alive and surrounded by the most important woman in my life but now im thankful i can move around again, on another good note i got my primary care physician finally and im only 3 weeks out from my first dr appointment. im still having problems with weight i dont know what im doing wrong. i been keeping a journal of my weight day to day and it just keeps going down. i was on an eating schedule every 8 hrs my alarm goes off tells me to eat. i consume 900 calories and so i changed the schedule to 500 calories every 4 hrs.

5 Likes

@Davyg, thank you for thinking of me my friend. Spare time is a precious commodity that I don’t have the luxury of atm…
We are plugging away at achieving our goals, but the weather hasn’t been kind to us and is creating further delays. However I have faith that All will be well :pray:

@Dman1969 @Capt.Cola @Oldguy @peachfuzz @Stonedrus @patchman @Blackmoon @ALL

I hope and pray you are well and life is providing abundantly

:v::green_heart:

10 Likes

I’m happy you are well my friend. Life is doing its usual with me :man_shrugging:. I’m discovering yet again that your real family are the folks you meet as you travel through this life and not the folks you spend the first 16 years of your life living with. I had a few quiet moments where I found myself reflecting on life in general, my thoughts turned to yourself and a few others on this chat and elsewhere. Just thought I would say hello to all of you :blush:

6 Likes

Your statement rings true. I have a statement Blood does not make you Family, it’s those you know you and have gone thru the life experienceswith you and those who love,trust you these are true Family! I left my family years ago the 1st 17 years were lving hell. Joined the Army saved my life

6 Likes

Heres our little grow in a tenr in the basement. Purple Diesel 2 Double Dip 1 Baby Mentos 1 and 1 Poppie plant. Yes we decided to try poppies for the sap, dried and sliced thin added to weed it will take you pain free. I know in Germany 74-77 Hash w/Opium Wow!

5 Likes

Hi there @Annie3
It’s me. Blackmoon.
I’ve come across to this thread as it’s set up for sharing pretty much anything
A place you can give voice to your heart and mind.
So first up your not a bother at all that I share with you what we have been sharing.
Why would you not want to share a topic such as infinity, consciousness, that that is, enlightenment.
The peace that passes all understanding.
Just a few ways to say the same thing.

6 Likes

:pray:. Thank you! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:. Mine blush! Only regular smiley I have for some reason! :smiley:

3 Likes

Annie3

9h

Bless your beautiful heart for helping me! :heart::heart::heart::heart: I relax my brain and breathe but I haven’t figured out how to keep that peace with less work. And I can not tell if I’m actually healing myself. I’m convinced I’m converting the physical pain but it comes back. Is my goal with my worse half to pay attention then? But I’m a peaceful way. I understand all you say but why 24/7 is not obtained. Can you elaborate on the apples? And do you think I’m making peace too just physical? Thank you so much for any and all help! You are a god send!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:
Hope you don’t mind I’ve brought this post across so I can respond to it better instead of flicking back and forth. @Annie3

2 Likes

So the bodies main purpose is to heal itself
What it needs to heal is rest.
Some times we have a busy mind because we have at some point recently rested.
When the body heals it can create a busy mind.
I would like to make clear that it’s all about expirence.
Yours.
Don’t believe anything I share.
That said a controlling mind a trying mind will slow down any chance of expirencing stillness the same goes with eating.
Eating food can speed up a busy mind because the body is working digesting the food.
Obtaining a still mine is a 2 way process
Allow the mind to have its thoughts it’s stress desolving
Then gently bring awareness to the mind and just watch is a start.
As soon as you notice the mind wanting anything that’s not in the now like a different experience than your having be aware that this too is just another thought.
Just watch the mind move innocently with out expectations is a grand step forward.
There are body issues we’re the body attacks itself generally given the right conditions the body will heal just sometimes not in the time frame that we " think " it should.
Our minds don’t want us to expirence stillness.
It likes creating separation and suffering.
When you have had a moment of stillness you have slipped past the the guard on duty so to speak.
The more often these moments of stillness happen the less control the mind has.
Eventually stillness happens more and more often and it seeps out into your physical world. Any way that maybe taking this topic to far for now.
In reference to the Apple analogy even the most profound experience of stillness beyond the thinking mind will hold you back from experiencing even more depth and width of the unknown domain that lies within everyone as amazing as it may have been if you hang onto that experience you can’t go further.
You got to let it go be in the now.
As what’s happened is mind has taken ownership ship of the experience that it can never do.
But hay I say again don’t believe what I say it’s all about expirence.
Yours
Cheers @Annie3

3 Likes

@IBlackmoon. I am learning to let it go as I watch you come and go in responding. It also has made me tell myself I will be more patient in reply here and otherwise as I tripped all over myself earlier responding too quickly. If you are not purposely doing this it’s still teaching me!

3 Likes

No not purposely doing this.
There is a time line difference
I’m in New Zealand not sure we’re you are.
At the moment Im At work.
So I come back to you when I can.
Sorry about that
@Annie3

2 Likes

:sunglasses: In us. Colorado. I will respond in a little. Hope work is going well!

2 Likes