Brian's Utopia šŸ’š

my friend i keep a constant though in my head every time i start feeling bad about something in my life. ā€œit could always be worseā€ might not have the greatest health but im with my wife and shes my best friend even after 35 years we still hang out and laugh like were still 14, i am thankful everyday for all the people and things that are good in my life.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a great way to look at things! Having good people in your life certainly makes a difference. Karma is a bitch and catches up with everyone eventually. Stay positive bro :sunglasses: and keep coming here!

5 Likes

I love this saying and Iā€™m going to keep it if itā€™s alright by you. I spend a lot of time angry at barking dogs and this will be my new mantra :raised_hands:
She is like like toxic waste in everyoneā€™s life by the sounds of it. Her time will come of that you can be sure

4 Likes

There are days where I feel as though I do this. Some days everything bothers me for no real reason. There are days I avoid talking to people as much as possible. Then I have days where I call everyone that I have been putting off. Itā€™s like being on a rollercoaster that you donā€™t like and having it never end.

5 Likes

i cant take credit but i too love it the actual quote is
ā€œYou will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.ā€ - Winston Churchill ā€¦bro got Chill in his name you know he legit

5 Likes

i hate being out of my comfort zone but its not just where i am physically but also mentally ā€¦that includes being in a conversation i dont really want to be in. so i get what you are saying. i think we are all broken in our own ways and all we can do is live to the best of our abilities.

days like those try and focus on something you care deeply about something that makes you feel something it can quickly make nothing else matter.

4 Likes

I can be Mr angry man for no reason at all. The news annoys me, words annoy me arrgghhhh just go away and leave me alone and then like you I call for a chat. One thing I donā€™t get annoyed with is nature. I love the birds, Mr Peat has a squirrel that lives with him which I think is the most amazing thing I have heard for a long time. I have wild rabbits come by for a look and I love it but people meh

4 Likes

im so with you , i avoid the news like the plague it all just seems like its built to make me think a certain way and im not good with that ā€¦but i found my cat brightburn on the the side of the road walking in north carolina and i thought he was a baby rabbit at first he was so small and his eyes werent even open, i really didnt think he would survive but here we are and hes more human than cat he dont even bury his crap he just dont know cat stuff but id throw myself in front of a bus to save him he my bro, he went all out on halloween

6 Likes

Believeme when i say this with a failed fusion from S-1 to L-5 i know your pain bro. I weaned myself off Narcos 2 years ago. Had too i was feeling odd and out of it and the pills caused more pain. I smoke everyday it helps

7 Likes

oooh dang bad fuze on s1 to L5 holy cow man !!..that just sucks im sorry to hear thatā€¦ thats brutal!, i ended up with a real bad vicodin addiction took me 4 yrs to get off it, and i remember the talk i got from a pain management doc ā€¦he said ā€œyou take pills for pain and that solves your problem but what you dont realize is when you rely on pain medication you now have 2 problemsā€ and for some reason those words hit me and it was the wakeup call i needed. but some of those 4 years i honestly dont even remember.now i keep it natural and i smoke a lot, i smoke on avg a oz a week but sometimes if i puff on certain strains i swear it amplifies my pain.

5 Likes

We have Western Grail in the jars now. Growing some fun in th tent Purple Diesel 2 Double Dip 1 and Mentos 1 of them All strains my wife and I researched for chronic pain and OA which is everywhere in me I deal with my pain and I made rso oil with a rice cooker 24 ozā€™s reduced down to 3 ozā€™s very very potent oil a little will do you badly. !st night I took way too much and tripping into the night I passed out in bed woke up next morning still ripped out of my body. Took most of the day and a little of the hair of the dog oil worked wonders for hoursā€¦ Recliner lock butt numb !Yes when you take pain meds your brain gets rewired to want more meds and stronger doses Thatā€™s why it takes a loong time to get your brain wired back.

7 Likes

ohh man i made the same mistake and it shook me bad i reduced 3 ozā€™s into 3ml of feco made a single cookie and im pretty sure my soul left my body ā€¦days later and i was still feeling it with a ton of nausea like i was on a ship in the ocean during a squall, after that i got real gun shy about edibles and then i fully understood why dispensaries dont go to the walls loading ediblesā€¦im pushing through to get my grow finished, seeing about 5% milky rest is still clear no amber its week 7 of flower not counting transition week im just trying to get to the end without killing myself, the brain fog from lacck of sleeep is really jamming me up somehow i messed up my light cycle badly and im not even sure how i think daylight savings played a part but i went from 12/12 8am to 8pm and made a slight adjustment because i like to go 11 on 13 off in last few weeks to finish but now my time is at 12:40 am off 1:40 pm on, so that means at some point i let them get almost 15 hrs of light before i corrected. now its back to 11 on 13 offā€¦i really dont even know if my math works outā€¦ im just having so many problems doing the simplest things lately. i had to get my wife to help me mix nutes and top off reservoirs for me i just couldnt do basic math on pouring and mixing ml per gallon. ive just been so frustrated doing simple things like get my key into my mail box door i felt like just throwing my keys in the trash. heres a few pics from the 4x4 i really cooked those fans

9 Likes

They look really good great colas I hope you can get them across the finish line.
Not far off now.

8 Likes

my wife has really stepped up to help me out which is super legit , i just had a hernia rip through in my abdomen a few days ago its now about the size of a golf ball as long as i can keep pushing it back in im not concerned but sometimes it gets stuck and i have to push really freakin hard to get it back in and mental aspect is messin with my anxiety, im just waiting on medical to go through so i can get it fixed. but im hoping i can chop within about 2 weeks

7 Likes

soooooo freakin tired, im standing for minutes. hope yall have a great day. nothing but respect, im about to fall out.

3 Likes

Yes what is Sleep? I also suffer badly from not sleeping thru the night. even with help. But that night reminded me of 1974-77 in the Army, Hash OH MY! I thought I had been tripping on Hash/w Opium in it. and thatā€™s what I felt like. WOW! I love made me laugh Skeletor Guarding the weed from He-Man?/

3 Likes

when i was a kid i was all about he-man but as i grew up i realized skeletor was the real hero, he-man was just in the way of progress :stuck_out_tongue:ā€¦on a serious note though in 1349 skeletor charged on castle grayskull and he got in the fortress not with brute force but he simply answered a riddle and voila!

5 Likes

Man that hernia must be so painful and like you say mentally draining @nodurxshn

3 Likes

honestly the pain is not terrible unless it gets stuck out and i have to push it back in which seems to only happen if im standing too long so about every 30 mins i recline and push it back in, i read pounding a glass of warm water helps pull the intestine back inside but so far has not worked ā€¦i ordered a hernia belt from amazon the reviews are good fingers crossed. i hope it can get me through until i can get it operated on phone doc already said it will not heal on its own without surgery.

3 Likes

Thats right to many layers of muscle torn for your internals coming out

3 Likes