Brian's Utopia 💚

Sorry to hear of your loss of king passing @Enlightened420
It’s a sad raw time.
We had to put our dog to sleep of 18 years life be came such a struggle for her.
I felt like a traiter and like you I wailed and I cried.
I’m feeling for you .
Beautiful dog
Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

rest in peace King. please let there really be a rainbow bridge. there are no words to make this not hurt you enlightened. i am so sorry.

3 Likes

Peachfuzz-
I still have two ears and am here to listen if you need me. There are a lot of people that want to “dive in” and try to fix whatever is bothering you. They may mean well, but sometimes they don’t always help. You have to listen to someone. Connect to them. One of the gifts I have been given is I can put myself in someone else’s shoes. That’s not to say “I know how you feel,” because I don’t unless you try to tell me. My offer to you sir goes out to anyone who needs an ear. Peace…

4 Likes

You guy’s are my family and I really do appreciate having you guy’s around to talk to when my life gets out of control or I can’t control myself…
All you guys are awesome and always help me more than you know…
You guy’s have probably saved my life a couple of times already and you guy’s don’t even know it…
I just want to thank all of you and let you guy’s know that I appreciate you guy’s big time…
Today is my birthday and I turned 44 , hopefully I can get my $hit together so that I can make it another year… :crossed_fingers:
Much luv to all my growmies… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:v::sunglasses:

7 Likes

happy birthday peachfuzz. this is where i come when life gets out of control for me too.

3 Likes

Happy birthday my brother @peachfuzz, have an amazing day my friend :v:

2 Likes

You guy’s rock…
No one has told me happy birthday today , not even my wife or kid’s…
That’s the kind of stuff that makes me feel bad…
I really don’t think it’s intentional , but it still sucks …
Thanks guy’s for all of your support and just being there for someone that you might never even meet in person… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Maybe some day… :crossed_fingers:
I’m trying to consolidate everything in my little vegg area at the moment , I have clones that are over 2 feet that I really need to move…
Back to work I go…
Luv you guy’s and gal’s…

6 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss @Enlightened420 , King will always be in your heart and watching over you. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday @peachfuzz !!

4 Likes

Yer happy birthday @peachfuzz hope you have a great day.
Find some magic to smile about
Praise gratitude love and compassion

4 Likes

Happy birthday @peachfuzz!!!

3 Likes

I just saw this about King. Sincere condolences, I know what you mean when you talk about King being your best friend. I don’t know what happened to King and don’t really need to know. I just know that the love for a dog is as important as the love we feel for humans in our lives. My best friend Otis is getting old, 11 1/2 yrs and he is starting to have issues that will continue to worsen. Every time I get ready to leave the house he jumps up and heads for the door fully expecting to go with me. I am dreading the day when he no longer is able to make that excited effort to go with me. Peace my friend :pray:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball::gift::balloon::birthday::tada: My Brother and to many more! Kick that Demons Ass and show him who’s boss you got this! And you are in my thoughts and prayers! :pray::v::metal:

5 Likes

Happy B-day @peachfuzz :tada::tada::birthday::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, my brother @peachfuzz
dbe43b9f879bc3659da81961d6d62679

:+1:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes

I am happy that I/we can help you, and anyone who needs it. I hope this next year is much better for you sir. Most of us have difficult lives at some point, and it is so cool that a bunch of people that I don’t even know are there for me. And we are there for you, Trish, or whoever needs a helping hand. I don’t do it for any other reason than people just need help sometimes. If I can help I will. I made it my career our of helping others. Went to college for 9 years straight so I could. But really it’s not helping others. It’s empowering others so they become better equipped to deal with the crap life can throw at you in the future. It is my hope that you will one day be able to handle life and all the shit that comes with it. It can be done without alcohol, I have seen it. But it takes a LOT of work to be able to “peel” away all the layers of your life onion to get to the real issues that got you where you are now. We are here for you now, and in the future brother. I wish you some peace of mind peachfuzz, I know you can use some of that. Peace…

5 Likes

Awesome @patchman we’ll shared first and foremost the best sharing is @peachfuzz for reaching out in the first place.
Keep us posted peachfuzz
High lights and lows
Cheers

4 Likes

@peachfuzz like @patchman said we are all here to help each other. i feel like i am barely hanging on. every day that i am not getting better i think about doing stuff to make it go away…i wont. then when i see @Enlightened420 lost his dear friend King my heart went out to him. i lost my dog last year. i know how bad that hurt. lean on somebody. heck lean on me if you want. i need distracted from this pain. i dont have a lot of education but i sure know what its like to get kicked when you are down and i am old enough to see what time does to everybody and everything. i know lots of useless stuff and if you need help just yell! i forgot to say. i was a bartender for 25 years. i listened and watched everything

9 Likes

Thank you @pptrsha1 and everyone else…
You guy’s and gal’s mean alot to me and I appreciate all of the support…
Don’t ever forget that I am here for all of you as well , if you ever need someone to lean on or just someone to listen… :wink::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Happy belated birthday Peachy! :blue_heart:
@peachfuzz. And happy bday @Gremmall !
@pptrsha1 ive been missing u! Sounds like u are having a rough time post-op. Im sorry u are having to deal with this shitty situation! Lately I keep having the thought, “aging is not for sissies!”
Thats for damn sure!!
@Bulldognuts U said that well Daddy about our love of dogs. And that pic of Otis melted my heart. Love me some Otis!!!
:blue_heart: :hibiscus:

6 Likes