Brian's Utopia šŸ’š

hey buddyā€¦ I have been diagnosed with epilepsy over the last 6 months or soā€¦ :grinning:

so before my seizures I get these aurasā€¦ extreme unpleasant feelings, extreme anxietyā€¦ sometimes dejavu, metallic tastes, sometimes songs in my headā€¦ :crazy_face: :grinning: I was halfway through making something for @repins12 , doing something detailed in the morning when I had my last ones (why I havenā€™t made them, finished todayā€¦ā€¦ :grinning:) asked if I could influence when I was going to get them with how i was thinking or what I was doingā€¦ he laughed and said noā€¦ the anxiety is a symptom of the seizures not causing themā€¦

one thing I have found in common is lack of sleepā€¦ I havenā€™t found any other correlationsā€¦

so buddy the few tests I needed wereā€¦

a MRI to make sure there is a brain in thereā€¦ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and to make its pretty normalā€¦ :grinning:

• its a big machine took 30minsā€¦ loudā€¦ not to badā€¦ :grinning:

another one like the MRI ā€¦ is it a CCT? not as detailed, had it at the hospitalā€¦

another one where they put electrodes on ur head and flash lights in you eyesā€¦ for 20 minsā€¦ I think its a photo eegā€¦ to see if flashing lights cause your seizuresā€¦

and a 5 day EEG- electrodes on my head with a small computer attachedā€¦ that I took homeā€¦ it suckedā€¦ no showers no touching anything with AC current going through itā€¦

but now i am on some drugs and havenā€™t had one for a couple of monthsā€¦

hope u are well buddy ā€¦ good luck and ask any questions u wantā€¦ :grin:

7 Likes

You got it @Blackmoon, try spacing between posts and using this button, will enable you to preview your posts.

@kettle thanks for sharing brother, hopefully your battle will help others in the future, with their own struggles.

Good vibes, keep it green
:v::green_heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing thatā€™s one thing I have is insomnia anxiety depression so all that donā€™t help the Dr saidā€¦I have to get all the same test done except for the 5day oneā€¦and most of mine happened in the morning with lack of sleep

3 Likes

They also said it could be something like a seizure caused by an anxiety attack

3 Likes

Thanks for your support

That last lesson re the little tv icon in right

bottom Corner i dont get.

Ive doubled spaced this massage.

See what happens.

When i clicked on it it was just an empty screen.

Anyway enough of study for now let it all sink in.

Thanks every one

Cheers blackmoon

4 Likes

NEW TOPIC CREATED,
A MUST SEE !!!

1 Like

I truly appreciate and love all of you!!! No tag because you; we all equal!!! Love :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

ā€œDraco1ā€ is a friend of mine, and he ask me to come here to let everyone know that he got banned untill Aug 17th for posting a link to a
non-affiliated website on a New Topic. Oh well, his tough luck, right. Although he was only trying to bring everyone closer together.
(Anyone that wanted it, anyway.)

3 Likes

i know you were just trying to bring people together. bummer about getting kicked for a week. i think i will stand with you and stay out for a week too. bless you and yay weed

6 Likes

@pptrsha1
Draco1 got banned for 2 weeks.
Just for posting a link to Google Play Store, that offers free Apps. Sure some apps they offer cost money, but itā€™s not in competition with this forum in any way whatsoever.
I for 1, donā€™t see how itā€™s right for him to get banned, since NONE of their apps has NOTHING TO DO WITH WEED.
Furthermore, if the Admins here want to Ban someone just for being able to use an App that people can Privately communicate on, They might as well Ban everyone for having
ā€œFacebook Messengerā€ or ā€œSkypeā€ Which both is used WORLD WIDE !!! Yā€™all Admins are letting the little power you do have, go to your heads, is what I think. Well I have said my opinion about the unjust Banning of Draco1, now I probably will get Banned too.
Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts @BobbyDigital @Hellraiser @Dagao22 @Dr.Zooted @DankBank22
@peachfuzz @NeoGroR @Budz420 @Littleflowerbud

Sorry I couldnā€™t add everybody that associates with ā€œDraco1ā€
They only let me add 10 people.
He says to wish everyone well. And Happy grow and Heavy Harvest.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up mate!

3 Likes

Sorry to here that my friendā€¦
Did they give you a reason for this happeningā€¦ ?
@Davyg
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Davyg
When Draco1 comes back you can talk to him about Brain issues, because he says he has a Brain injury too, that put him in the Disabled category. Parts of his brain bled and died, thanks to this last injury.
He said that all through his life he been getting head traumas, and Doctors said his Brain is ten years older than itā€™s supposed to be. Meaning Damaged. Good luck everybody.

3 Likes

Hello mate, all they could tell me is that my brain started to bleed. I was referred to the neurologist and when I queried the time it was taking I was told it was a routine referral. This was around 3 months after being told. I told my doctor about the MRI results (he was just told to refer me and not told the rest) I was taken within two weeks. From the outside I look normal but internally Iā€™m broken :man_facepalming:. My boys are worried, so is the wife but hey, life throws lemons letā€™s make lemonade :sunglasses:
On the plus side how cool is it having a picture of your brain on your phone, broken or not :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been lucky mate. My brain fried and then rewired itself without too much interference to me. I didnā€™t know there was a difference in sensation between my left and right sides until the neurologist pointed it out. Bizarre but true. I had no idea my left side was weaker than my right, I just knew if something broke down it was my left hand side it happened to. It doesnā€™t worry me, I get a fairly constant headache to my front right but bugger it, I just keep on marching. If I show any fear then that will affect my family and Iā€™m not doing that to them :scream:

6 Likes

@Davyg
Yes, rewiring, Brain is an amazing thing. Some people think itā€™s a living thing all by itself, living in our body, controlling us. But itā€™s not a living being. Itā€™s our Center Self, itā€™s us, itā€™s not our Soul, but itā€™s our Control Center.
Like a Computer, so to speak.
Itā€™s full of kinetic Energy, in a way, it is Alive. No, Iā€™m not going to make a list of what the Brain can do. For 1, nobody really knows what all the Brain can do, because humans only use 10% of their Brain. Others that train their Brain, has unexplainable Powers. Such as, ESP, TELEKINESIS, CLAIRVOYANCE, and many more Powers that nobody has an answer to, nor can explain.
And all this is just the tip of the ice burg. To the term of about 13% use of Brain. Just imagine for a second, if we could unlock our whole Brain.
I for 1 would be scared to think what all we could do.
And you know that there would be someone there to mess things up, always got to be some dumb idiot that thinks only his way is right.

4 Likes

Bizarrely what I can do is fix things. From number plates to aeroplanes Iā€™ve fixed them all. Iā€™m the go to guy in our family. If itā€™s broken it lands at my door :sunglasses:
Funny thing is I have a sixth sense, the amount of times Iā€™ve phoned friends and family only to be told I was being spoken about :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Davyg
Ya, Draco1 has told me b4 that the biggest part of his past memory is gone. He said he can remember some traumatic experiences. Like when he tried commit suicide, or when his mom kicked him out of home at 15, or some of the times him and his dad got into fist fights, or like car recks, or first girl friend. You know, either important stuff, or damaging mentally stuff. But he said the rest of his life has vanished from memory.
Hell, if you ask him what he had for dinner last night, he will have no clue. If you ask him what he was doing around noon yesterday, he wonā€™t be able to tell you. He is one that truely lives in the moment, because the last hour to him is gone. He is a mess, but he is still my best friend and that will never change, even if he forgets who I am. He donā€™t have Alzheimerā€™s, or dementia, itā€™s just his brain injuries, now he canā€™t remember hardly anything. But heā€™s a very nice guy, very polite, and respectful. He has a heart of Gold. Thatā€™s my Buddy. Well gotta go, good luck to everyoneā€™s grow.

3 Likes

Sry to hear that @Davyg u can never replace memories only make great new ones brother itā€™s hard on everyone when u canā€™t get an explanation for something that involves a love one it can be scary I know but u got ur family and ur fellow gromily a.k.a ā€œgrowfamilyā€ here for ya bud

3 Likes