Breezy’s closet of love

I’m gonna try 135w and see what happens. Thanks for help! It greatly appreciated!
i’m gonna shoot for 650

1 Like

Yeah, 700-750 is a good range for flowering.

1 Like

Lol i just realized my numbers are off! stupid keyboard on the phone is to small for my fat fingers! :joy:

1 Like

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Nicky @Holmes @Not2SureYet
Alright guys I can’t seem to get this under control. I have some serious yellow and I feel like all my numbers are somewhat decent. The last feed runoff ppm was a little low (780ish) I believe. Is my lady just starving? I need some help please!
1/14

![image|375x500](upload://erQQL1DXcujNlRwfEo2D8Nx3icI .jpeg)

6 Likes

4 Likes

@OlyBoy98503 @SKORPION @Bulldognuts @Budz420 @repins12 @Myfriendis410

What I’m seeing is the natural loss of fan leaves. They only last so long, and the rest look good.

7 Likes

You don’t think the tops are turning yellow on the edges?

They are looking really good - possibly a bit hungry as you mention. My fan leaves did something similar in that they seemed to yellow in isolated pairs or patches - always fan leaves. It didn’t turn into an issue - just kept the food up because they were nearing the end of the run I think. :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :+1:

3 Likes

That is a little low, I’d feed her up some.

6 Likes

That is a good veg #, and you are in flower. Did you maintain N during transition. What are #s in?

1 Like

@Holmes

3 Likes

Yep definitely hungry then, I had read your other post just didn’t know if you had done something else since then!

5 Likes

You should be feeding every time you give liquid.

7 Likes

How long has it been since you flipped? Five weeks?

This was about the same time I started having yellow leaves (that look like this) show up on lady and spud. I think in a week or two, you might start having a lot more of these yellow leaves as the plant starts to use them up in the final stage of harvest. But I think they look great!

1 Like

Yeah today is day 35 since the flip.

1 Like

I flipped on 12/12, so I’m right behind you!

1 Like

We flipped the same day!

Its a race to the finish…lol

1 Like

I see a lot of love in that closet of yours, your girls look great :+1:

1 Like