Breezy’s closet of love

Can’t wait to meet the new ladies!!

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be placing the Gashers in some dirt tomorrow after work. She’s started to peek at me. about 1cm out of the husk!

3 Likes

i stareted those ones off in dirt, I think that’s my favorite way now. that or jiffy pellets.

1 Like

I couldn’t wait, Here’s the Gashers. Still waiting on the bubba kush. Should hopefully be in dirt by tomorrow.

4 Likes

Looking good!

My babies still haven’t popped… :flushed:

2 Likes

Well, hey there sexy lady!
9/18

6 Likes

Nice, I got some gashers going as well, i cant wait to see how that bubba comes out.

2 Likes

She’s still in paper towel, If not sprouted out by tomorrow i’m probably just gonna put in dirt and see what happens.

2 Likes

Chest out and proud!!

2 Likes

18 hours later and I feel like this girl is on steroids. Talk about a growth spurt!

3 Likes

Hey there Bubba! Nice to meet ya!

3 Likes

Alright, there we go. Ive been having bad luck with my seedlings, like %70 of them came up with helmet head.

2 Likes

Several of mine had the helmet. I contribute that possibly to the rooter pods i used for some of the plants. Anyway i just used a tiny tweazer and put a drop of water on the helmet and nuged them off

3 Likes

ya i got em all off, idk why it happened, it happened in 3 different methods

1 Like

She just keeps stretching. Today I’m going to remove that damn helmet.
Bubba still hasn’t popped up out of the dirt.

She’s leaning because I’ve stuck a drop of water on top of her to soak that helmet to get it off easier.

2 Likes

After further investigation of miss Bubba I noticed she was upside down in the cup with her helmet on as well. Those things are hard as hell to remove! But after some delicate TLC I got em off. Here they are Bubba on left and Gashers on right.

4 Likes

Just got the tent back up and running. Gave her a good scrubbing with water and peroxide. Got the HLG at about 50%. Here they are currently. Bubba kush (ILGM) on left and Cannarado gashers on right.

I’ve also been debating whether or not I should add the Amazon blurple I have with the 135 as I’ll have 2 girls this run. Ideas are appreciated!
@Hellraiser @RoDeezyDoe @tchop134 @Blue89 @BigHuff2316 @Covertgrower @Nicky @Myfriendis410

5 Likes

You can dim the fixture to 20%. Seedlings don’t need that much light. Try lowering your fixture to keep stretch down. 18-24” dimmed.

2 Likes

What hlg is it and what is thr light temp? 3k? 3500k? 4,000 k?

1 Like

Light in pic is HLG 135 v2 rspec. The blurple is an giixer 1000w actual draw is 120 from wall.

1 Like