Breezy’s closet of love

they’re so shiny!

2 Likes

I’m almost finished and i’ll post a pic from today. I was to embarrassed this morning to post. Haha the droop was real!

1 Like

I also saw cannarado has 50% off for black friday!

2 Likes

yeah? that stir fry im growing is cannarado also, it smells goooooood. and so frosty. I think the gashers is gonna be fire. As long as everything is dialed in for flower hopefully

1 Like

11/23 5 min til lights out.

3 Likes

Went ahead and placed the damn thing. Ordered Sundae Sunset from Cannarado Genetics. It looks so :bomb: I couldn’t resist.

2 Likes

On the fence about buying more seeds yet, but the Black Friday deals are tempting. I can’t remember the last time I gave 2 :poop: about Black Friday :joy:

4 Likes

11/24 Woke up this morning and some of the leaves are curling up mad hard. What could it be? windburn maybe?

3 Likes

If it’s just the top leaves that curled, I would think it’s the fan. Did you just feed recently? Sometimes the water with nutes can cause leaf damage I’ve heard, if a lot was spilled on them and allowed to dry .

2 Likes

hmm, idk man, you flushed right?

2 Likes

Yeah yesterday they got 1 gal each of straight RO water. Ppm on Gashers was around 1400 while the bubba was around 1250. After the straight RO water I mixed up a gal with 5ml cal mag and split it between the two.

2 Likes

Do you think you might have got the water with cal mag added on those leaves that are curled? All I got for troubleshooting growing problems is the very basics unfortunately. That’s what we love about this place, what you or I don’t know someone here does :+1:

2 Likes

i think that just gives them a lil burn spot.

2 Likes

I think your right, it’s frustrating because I want to be able to help you know. But truth is if I saw that curling on my leaves I’d be doing the same thing, asking for help​:joy: Hopefully it’s just a little wind burn from the fans :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t think I got any leaves wet while watering. I used a pump sprayer at the bottom. And the curl is literally on only 3 leaves all at the top, and they are discolored a little. almost like nute burn I feel like. Just very strange. Especially with only being given water with a like mini flush i guess you could say

2 Likes

Maybe she’s just really finicky, I’ve read some plants are like that, different strains as well.

2 Likes

stop giving them cal mag. Is my thinking. they are extra shiny. isnt that from nitrogen? which is in the cal mag. SHould be called Nitro cal mag. Maybe that is clawing? also a sign of too much N. Also, did you say you split a gallon between the two plants to flush? Man FLUSH that shiz! With a BUNCH of water. I think you shoulda done that weeks ago. But again this is all just my thoughts. and they could all be wrong. I know its a pain in the ass, but if there is something weird in there…

2 Likes

No you misunderstood. They each got a gallon a piece. After checking ppm from first gallon I ran through them and then referencing the feed chart they were in the range listed so I didn’t flush anymore at that point. I gave them cal mag bc with ro water you typically always need to add cal mag. So all together each plant received a gallon and a half.

1 Like

This is what the sundae sunset looks like on their website :fire:!

3 Likes

yeah that looks booooomb.

1 Like