Breezy’s closet of love

I don’t want to have to water everyday. That’s why I was so pleased to get the auto pot system. That way I can just water then once a week.

2 Likes

Finally these plants are looking like they should nice recovery @Breezy.

Don’t flip if your going to trim, if your worried about height flip them. And forget about the trim for 2 weeks or so, when. Bud sites start to get little fuzzy stars then defoilate.

Otherwise trim now wait till they bounce back in a couple days then flip.
You’ll love the autopots.

3 Likes

yeah its a pain in the ass, same reason i was looking into the auto pots.

1 Like

@Nicky is it to late in the grow to use the auto pots or should I wait until my next run?

1 Like

How much perlite is in your soil?

2 Likes

Whatever comes in a bag of FFHF. Haha I didn’t add anything to my soil. The Bubba is in straight FFHF while the Gashers is in a 60/40 of FFHF and FFOF.

1 Like

Happy frog has a very low perlite ratio. This is why I tell people you need to add perlite until your mix looks at the minium 30% perlite.

The issue is it may keep your soil much to damp.
You can try to avoid this by placing something in your trays to ensure the pot doesn’t fully sit in the tray.
Like a round drying rack, ensuring its the right size.

Or maybe a couple pebbles /rocks on the bottom just for this round.

I wouldn’t want it to fully sit in the tray because it will never dry out and you’ll have issues.

3 Likes

Would just throwing a layer of perlite in the bottom work?

2 Likes

If you have big chunky perlite…
M the small stuff may plug the aquavalve

3 Likes

Hey man if having bugs in the house makes you nasty the aphids I have make me some kind of freak show!! :joy::joy:

Crazy looking big tho!!

2 Likes

Just a little protein in your smoke :v::stuck_out_tongue: think about where grain comes from, and everything produced from that grain… we consume bugs on a daily…

2 Likes

Haha funny guys! The ladies are going to get a haircut today. Going to post a before photo now, and after I’m done we will see how she looks. Not gonna lie there’s so much it’s a little overwhelming :grimacing::grimacing:. But just gonna start and see what happens! See ya in a few!

11/21

3 Likes

I’ve taken off so many leaves and at this point I’m starting to get to nervous to take more. What’s crazy is it doesn’t eveb look like I’ve removed anything really!

3 Likes

Also when looking for my next tent who would y’all recommend? I’ve looked at gorilla tents, but if there’s an option that just as good that’s not as expensive i’m all ears. I have to stay in the 2x2 just needing something taller than my current one as it’s only 4 ft.

2 Likes

If your only going 2x2 I think gorilla’s the only one that makes tall ones to be honest.

Stop taking off leafset it bounce back… Why you taking em off anyways. Defoilate day 21 of flower

I won’t buy gorilla’s cuzz amazon tents work for me but I know tall in small sizes for some reason is impossible to find.
I looked forever for a tall 2x4

Ended up getting a Luna that’s tall. Idk see if they have a tall 2x2
Google Luna grow tent

2 Likes

11/22

3 Likes

She looks good, needed a good trim down below :wink:

3 Likes

Alright so I just ran a gallon of straight RO Water through both ladies. Gashers was coming out 1390ish while Bubba came out 1250ish. So my question is should I feed or just give them about a half gal of RO water with 5ml cal mag? Chart says 1750-2100 on week 4, but i’m nervous that will be to much.
@BigHuff2316 @Nicky @Hellraiser @tchop134 @Blue89 @OlyBoy98503
Just running the FF Trio.

3 Likes

They look very green and well fed so you could do another water before starting the nutes.

4 Likes

Alright. Thanks @Hellraiser Gonna mix up the gal with 5ml cal and split it between the two.

3 Likes