Breezy’s closet of love

Meh ide flush. Your roots are in a toxic environment fix it.

Just let them dry out after don’t do it for a week long lol.

Yes.
This is the issue with soil like I was saying it’s soooooo much more work then coco and its worse results.
If it was coco you just feed every time. Change it every week according to the feed chart.
In soil you water until the run off is below what it should be for that week on the chart.
Then you do the calculations as to how many tds you need to bump it up.so mix up a batch (to keep ratios correct) then you dilute it to the correct ppm for that plant and feed it.
Do that for each plant…

Now if your in autopots you fill the Res once a week with water and mix it to that week’s tds marker, PH it and come back next week.

See why I hate soil?

4 Likes

If your going to grow in soil grow in the ground.
Or grow in 10L pots for an auto or bigger for photos. They need alot of nutrients and the best is if you don’t have to feed them but that means alot of soil, and layer it with rich stuff.

2 Likes

11/19

4 Likes

Looking happy this morning

2 Likes

Agreed. Looking good

2 Likes

The guys at my local hydro store are hooking me up! Just got a 2 pot auto pot system for 85 dollars!! I’m stoked!

3 Likes

Welcome to the autopot club!
50/50 perlite and coco (I recommend buffed coco but you can buff you own as well)

Ignore air domes or clay pebbles.

2 Likes

I hope it was a good price anyways haha!! I looked online and it was around 140 plus shipping if i looked at correct setup

2 Likes

Here’s the ladies today, about an hour before lights out. I’m assuming that’s why they’re drooping compared to this morning. Probably doesn’t help that I moved them around to try to get better coverage. I haven’t flushed yet bc I don’t want to over water them. I have lowered my fans and they are blowing directly on pots now to help dry them up faster. Going to apply more neem oil at lights out.

Also I haven’t actually seen any bugs other than the silverfish but J just found this. It’s so frustrating knowing there’s a little bastard(s) eating your girls but can’t find them!

2 Likes

Nice, Im thinking of getting a big set when i have space. Seems the way to go, especially with a good mix.

2 Likes

Be careful about blowing fans directly on your plants. You can wind burn them if not careful, dries out the leaves if you don’t pay attention.

2 Likes

it’s lower than the leaves. Literally in the pots themselves.

3 Likes

11/20

4 Likes

She’s looking better today

2 Likes

I got tired of waiting on the Bubba and took the advice from @BigHuff2316 and threw a book underneath the pot. They are now about even across the net. Once the ladies are good and healthy we’re flipping to flower. Also ordering that new tent here very soon! I already know this one isn’t going to be tall enough. I’m excited to have both tents now so i’ll be able to keep a constant grow going! Here’s the ladies about an hour before bed. I forgot the neem oil yesterday so they’ll be getting that treatment tonight at lights out.

It’s about time for another haircut I do believe. There’s a lot of tops being blocked by large fan leaves.

2 Likes

I was going to say your girls looking like she could use a trim, maybe a landing strip :wink:
2 tents is the way to go for sure, your going to do the perpetual grow?

2 Likes

Yeah, two of mine are propped way up, one of em has like 5 VHS tapes underneath lol. Did you ever flush that shit?

2 Likes

No I haven’t flushed yet. The pots are still to wet. They will be flushed on the next watering.

1 Like

Finally a use for old vhs tapes :joy:

2 Likes

oh man, yeah i think you need a real good flush. Im liking the coco i have now, i water everyday, keeping it pretty wet, i have a lot of runoff just cause, and i vaccum it up now, works like a charm.

1 Like