Breezy’s closet of love

Right on brother, I certainly don’t want to harm the community either. :v:

2 Likes

Where is this tone detector your talking about, I could use that for sure.:joy:

2 Likes

I want one to!

3 Likes

is it just me? Hmm weird now its not there…idk man, every now and then i have this spellcheck thing that pops up. But this last time it popped up it said tone detector beta. and it had a list of how my post was coming off. I forget what it said now. there it goes. ima gonna see if I can make it say something…

I got to the bottom of it, i guess its a Grammarly thing. I tried a very negative message, but nothing happened.

4 Likes

@tchop134 yeah lowering the light intensity has stopped the droop in its tracks! Just gotta fill the net up and switch to flower. I’m almost positive I’m going to need a taller tent just waiting till black friday to buy it trying to get the best deal.

2 Likes

Ahh my girlfriend has that grammerly thing for university it’s crazy good.

3 Likes

With these numbers do y’all still think I should flush? Yellowing doesn’t seem to be getting better from what i can tell worse

2 Likes

What was your last tds in and tds out?
How long ago?

2 Likes

This was yesterday. “ Gashers was 6.3 and 576 in and 6.0 and 1880 out. The Bubba was 6.3 and 627 in and 1690 out ph 6.0 as well.”

1 Like

If I remember your in the Texas area, I’m wondering if humidity is an issue. I seem to remember @Hellraiser mentioning lower RH being good for marijuana growing. Granted everything I just said is based on the memory of a middle aged pot smoker with lots of free time and quality smoke on hand, so you both may be saying wtf? Anyway I ask about the humidity because my entire grow I don’t think I ever had RH any higher than 55 percent. The last 5 weeks been solid around 30-40 percent and she’s been real healthy this whole grow.

1 Like

If I recall you haven’t fed yet because your in soil.
Is that correct?

1 Like

No those were the numbers after the 2nd feeding

1 Like

humidity usually around 50. After watering it chills around 60, and yea @tchop134 I’m in the Lonestar State!

1 Like

Glad my memory was right, wish my thought was more applicable. I don’t know why but I’m convinced you should let her dry out real good. I also seem to be convinced I have helpful advice to offer :joy::joy:

1 Like

I did take your advice and let her dry out really well before this last watering. Probably to dry. The net was holding her up :grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Okay well I want to say your numbers are high but what nutrients are you using? Did you refer to the feed chart to the stage of the growth what week of flower are we in.

2 Likes

I’m still in veg! Been here about 2 months now. I don’t want to switch to flower until I feel up the net. I have FF Nutes just the 3 basic ones (grow big tiger bloom big bloom) fed week 4 at half strength

2 Likes

Why is your run off that high. Then?

Why did you feed that much?
Are you following the recommended ppm for veg? Because it doesn’t look like it.

Ps not being a drink just helping you critically think here buds
1800ppm is ALOT
You should be at 1250 or less
So go flush your plants asap until run off is like 1100-1250

Fox farms feed scedule

So yes you have nute burn because you over fed, you read your runoff ppm and didn’t catch that?
But you should have caught it BEFORE you fed

3 Likes

So you water first to run off then feed? Lol if so my entire first run I did it wrong. I did see it was over what FF Chart shows. But my entire last grow was way higher and no issues like this. I don’t think I should flush now as I’ll risk over watering will I not? They both got a gallon each yesterday.

1 Like

Also the Bubba looks fine

3 Likes