Breezy’s closet of love

Following along! :v:t2: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah I get that, and I see the fascination with it, I just find that 4 inch pot with gently pre moistened promix and a seed 1/4 down works pretty much every time. I use a syringe every few days with like 5 ml just to keep the moisture there so things dot dry up. I have a root that is undisturbed, never sees the light of day and is in full on feed me mode a day or so after germination, tarher than 2 days after transplanting. Thise little feeder hairs the root gets… form earlier and are not damaged by air or transplanting.
If after a week and I still see nothing, the seed is not aggressive enough for my liking.

5 Likes

Agreed, I’ll cull a seed if it doesn’t perform. I get that, but some growers that are new, hesitate to kill off what little they have to begin with.

4 Likes

I treat cannabis like vegetables, it grows just about the same. In many ways its easier to grow than many veggies.

3 Likes

Im not gunna lie I let my seeds dry out not once but twice. Once was on a heat mat. I thought they were goners for sure.

2 Likes

Yo these are those seeds I dropped about 3 weeks ago and 2 of them are doing terrible but I started training them today this pic is from yesterday

Oh and I dropped 6 ILGM seeds yesterday in water and every one of them have tap root already I will take pics in a few time for a nap I just got home from work lol

2 Likes

lol check this out. She looks almost identical to the girl I just harvested!

9 Likes

Well it’s been about a week and still no tails or sign of sprouting. May end up just abandoning these little guys and start again.

2 Likes

Bag seeds? Or seeds you ordered?

1 Like

Just some more bag seed from some fire i had, @BigHuff2316 sent me a few beans if they arrive today I plan on poppin some of them.

2 Likes

I would for sure pop those gashers. All the ones I planted sprouted in like 24 hours. And those guys at cannarado are doing the damn thing.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to research them, but just about everything i’ve found is related to purchasing their seeds. I want the breeder info and to know why they are the “goto” over others. If you know what I mean.

2 Likes

Just look at the pics of the flowers! I think theyve won stuff. search cannarado awards. or cannarado high times. or something to that effect maybe. Idk, i cant even remember where i heard about them. it might have been a forum. Follow them on ig and stuff too. Tehyre they dudes who bred sundae driver. Look up that strain.

2 Likes

BOOYA 4 plants in a 2x2 my boy.

3 Likes

Big shout out to @BigHuff2316! Thanks for the beans. Gonna germinate tonight!

5 Likes

theres more seeds underneath there, some bubba and some gdp i think? I was gonna put some actual gdp in there…but i scurred

3 Likes

Yeah i found them. Lol i’ve mailed flower multiple times. It’s nerve racking for sure​:grimacing::grimacing:.
But every time I’ve done it, it has arrived. Let me know and i’ll send you a few buds. He’ll drop your cash app/venmo and i’ll even send you some cash for the beans.

2 Likes

But, but your anonymity? What if @BigHuff2316 is a stalker or a D.E.A agent!

2 Likes

Haha well I took a leap a faith that he was an all out dude. If he is though he knows where I’ll be. Come get my 1 plant and little 2x2 haha :joy:

4 Likes

@scylents

3 Likes