Breeding project

1 borderliner clone an 2 strawberry clones, borderliner is the one changed by colidal silver method

@Wishingilivedina420state here is my badly heat damaged clones ready for breeding still enough for seeds

Good luck, hope this works out so I can copy you.

What are you trying to breed

So far so good she changed when I sprayed her

Mostly just wanting to learn how , I’d love to be able to cross some of my favorites and see if it’s any better. Maybe find something I really like. Just wanna experiment for myself. Not trying to sell seeds or anything, too much headache :face_with_head_bandage:. About 10-12 years ago I was fairly successful with some reggie plants outside, after a couple try’s I had some realy nice smoke for what it was. But I was young and didn’t really know what I was doing.

Likewise i turned regi seeds into good weed just from tlc not genetic just junk an everyone was surprised as i was with good genetics i have made extremely smooth good smoke an i don’t sell anything it’s all for me an my boys lol

I’m the same way , all for me and the wife now.And she doesn’t smoke much. I used to share but nowadays it’s not worth the trouble.

Amen brother costs more than the karma is worth

@latewood @hillcrest21678 @Majiktoker
Still not sure male or female

I’m not an expert but it looks like a girl to me. :green_heart: :seedling:

Can’t prove female sex anymore than that. pistils everywhere. Males do not have any pistils.

Thats what i thought i have basically drown this thing in colidal silver an its not working how else can i change it?