Breeding auto with photo

Any Florida breeders wanna help. Hit me up. Well make it happen. That’s a great idea for a start. Thanks!

@Shaggy. Sounds like a plan. Lol. Where ya are?:+1:

Florida. Message me and I’ll tell you where at. Lol.

Anything involving bacon is a good idea. I’d say I’d work on an “egg” strain. But I don’t think a strain that smells and taste like eggs would be very flavorful or desirable. Lol. How about pancakes and maple syrup? Bacon goes good with syrup. But bacon goes with everything.lol I actually do already have the lettuce and tomatoes going in the back yard, @shaggy you come up with a bacon strain, I could grow the whole damn BLT in my backyard.:rofl:. You make the bacon and I’d most definitely give it a try. Lol. I’m thinking something like Girl Scout cookies x Dreamberry. “Berry cookies” or “Girl Scout dreams”. Lol. I’d like to make one that taste like fruity pebbles…although I think I may have actually seen that strain somewhere. Cinnamon Toast Crunch! Hell yes lol

1 Like

I’m in Midwest. Don’t think I’ll be making it your way anytime soon…but I might for bacon :bacon: lol

1 Like

Watch ILGM is gonna have new “bacon bud” seeds available next year! Lol.
We’ll all work on it together. We must do it!
And fruity pebbles is a strain. I love it! Lol.

Ok…so fruity pebbles is out. How about Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I’ll work on the Maple syrup and pancakes, good luck with the bacon. Sounds difficult, lol. But if we put those two strains together… ? We could call it maple bacon. Lol. With a slight after taste of pancakes. Damn dude…I’m geting hungry. I gotta hit up the grocery store. Uh oh. “Too high for the supermarket”:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Awesome @BobbyDigital and @Ksouthers1. Thanks for info. Hope everyone’s is enjoying this holiday weekend. Stay safe and medicated my friends. :+1::exploding_head:

2 Likes