Breeder recommendation

The Durban poison x skunk 3 I sent you are the reg seeds from AAA. I’m not growing any this round, I’m doing sour diesel x skunk 3 from him outside and she’s starting to stack up but probably not done till mid September

2 Likes

Tx Reny. Well there u go @Covertgrower, we are back to triple A!

4 Likes

I got mine from @AAA

2 Likes

My Durban I grew were regs from ILGM. Some of the largest densest colas of all the plants I grew.

3 Likes

They stopped selling the regular versions… @AAA that’s why I was sad.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know. Does suck, but I guess it’s a reality of market demand. Most people don’t want to deal with males.

2 Likes

Marketing has always sucked. Lol. I don’t mind males, especially for breeding lol. The females that are regular seeds grow better though.

6 Likes

I will hopefully get a male this time first time I got 3 females. I would not mind getting 5 males and 2 females or 4/3. When I dont have many seeds I like to use an open pollination and just use al the males to try and make sure to keep as much of the genetics and traits as possible for future use. Then after choosing a couple good F1’s to breed you should have larger pheno hunt.

I was surprised at how sweet smelling the Durban Poison was. The closest I have seen to it is my Matanuska #1 right now.

3 Likes

Mmmm seeeds… :wink::joy:

3 Likes

The Dutch passion seed I’m on has a very pine/anise aroma. Not sweet at all.

4 Likes

Dutch passion

1 Like

This is one plant I haven’t tried yet but will next grow. I’m going to grow regs during the winter then if I get a male I can isolate it outside and not worry about outside girls. Not cold, cold winter but fall grow. My sour diesel x skunk 3 is doing great I’ll send you a pic. Also the one I put outside that had lost its tag it’s growing different than any I’ve grown. It’s so tall I keep watching it cause I’m afraid it’s male even though I see lots of pistils.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I have not grown out any of the diesel x skunk, but those skunk plants were super uniform with LARGE colas, and the ILGM sour D used for the female was some of the better smoke from last year.

I sure hope they produce some good bud for you.

2 Likes

I have pics in journal on dank side and will update with pics on this side tomorrow morning

1 Like

Was it ILGM Skunk? I have 7 regulars from ILGM, maybe I should drop them.

1 Like

Keep an eye on them @Amazon66
I dropped 6 outside
4x males
1 of 2 females hermied. I’m guessing stress due to heat and rains. The last female got bud rot and was chopped down. With your recent bud rot issues I figured I should post

2 Likes

No Sensi Seeds regulars.

1 Like

I was given a few seeds of some kind of lemon something. The person that gave them to me said they are from a feminized plant that hermied. I only have a 4x4 tent to grow in. Is there a good chance of male seeds and/or hermies out of the 6-7 that I got? Not sure if it’s worth my time with limited grow space to find out lol.

1 Like

Tks for the reminder @Budbrother!! I am a STONER lol , I hear back Dutch passion is the supplier of most durbans poison in Africa. They are quality but need to pheno hunt. Afro pip has a aprentis that has the best d.p. tho. I have his name on another form I’ll grab the info and get back he’s the real deal I hear.

2 Likes

http://growlikejoe.com/ is afropips aprentis he has the best on the market according to the durbans pros :wink:

3 Likes