Breed’s Breeding Ground

Only thing I have is that Banana tea seems to be difficult for some to use.

2 Likes

We shall see only gave a half of gallon to both ladies ppm going in was 563 kinda low but just banana peels only (one banana)an 3gs of Epsom salt

2 Likes

I don’t know about Epsom salt I don’t used but went you had one plant with deficiency you should flush and then started over

For the tea need to wait be patients, you girls looking pretty and healthy about watering time should see the weight of you pot and I feed my girls one gl went they into flowering stage and my pots are smalls

2 Likes

my oldest girl is week two flowering and she get 1gal mix every 3days. sometimes ill try and let them go an extra day. im in 3gal airpots now

2 Likes

Been lacking on my weekly updates but I’m losing control of the bigger one just riding it out now any advice @dbrn32 @BobbyDigital @Hellraiser @Dr.ofSmokology @Caligurl @MrPeat @Low @Covertgrower
Day 70 above soil

Day 66 above soil

4 Likes

Idk, would say banana tea isn’t doing what you need it to.

2 Likes

I got part A of the jacks give them there second feeding of the Jacks 321 yesterday the new growth is ok its just the bigger leaves. When the leaves curl up at the tips like that does that mean heat stress? Or light stress? Or nitrogen deficiency?

You definitely have some sort of deficiency or lockout. What makes something like this tricky to look at is that the damaged leaves will be more susceptible to things like stress from temperature or light intensity. Without the necrosis on leaves a lot of times things like high temperature or other environmental issues could be relatively minor or undetected.

2 Likes

The temps been between 77-83 when lights on humidity is 40-60 when humidifier is on low. Don’t have a lockout number for both are pretty similar 6.6ph 1368 for the smaller one and 1389 for the bigger one. Hopefully they make it to harvest. Thanks for the advice

Temps are fine, rh of 40 would be a little low but 60 would be good.

If I had to guess 1360ppm isn’t balanced properly.

1 Like

Ok will try to to get the humidity ok. What do you mean by isn’t balanced properly?

Not the right amount of right nutrients

1 Like

:thinking: now gotta play around with the Jacks 321 recipe huh. Maybe a flower booster may help idk I’m just throwing stuff out there lol. Guess it’s time to play the Jacks 321 game lol hmmmm maybe 232 lol :person_shrugging:t4: maybe she’s hungry an eating herself been following what the bag says besides with the Epsom salt been doing 3gs off that maybe that could be the problem to to much Epsom salt but the little lady gets the same treatment hmmmmm lol :thinking:

1 Like

Should I start looking at the trichomes on this one she has alot of brown pistils? She’s only 4 days older then the other auto. Any advice @dbrn32 @MrPeat @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology @Low @Covertgrower @Caligurl

4 Likes

Gorgeous. Looks like some time is left. You can always check trichomes.

2 Likes

Thank you the one that’s stripped of her leaves been a headache she looks like she will finish wayyyyyyy before the one with the leaves

2 Likes

I agree, I don’t think its quite ready but doesn’t hurt to check.

2 Likes

I think you have a little time left.

Agree with the others. Although the autos I grew kept throwing new pistils so definitely keep checking the trichs.

1 Like

Ok will give the trichs a look in a day or so. Should I be concerned about all the brown pistils?