Breed’s Breeding Ground

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!

1 Like

@Breed89 here is the banana water recie from someone on nother forum… thieir exact words so I’ll quote:

"How to make:
I take a 3 Quart container and fill it 3/4 with RO or rain water - Every morning I eat a banana and put the peel in the jar and shake - After 7 days (actually the 8th day) I pour the solution into a storage container (I use a wide mouth jar so I can get the banana peels out but don’t want to store in that jar)

It is a potassium and phosphorus booster - more so in potassium so you need to adjust for the added pk and ppms - I find that it is organic, gentle but powerful and can burn in large dosages.

In seedling stage I do about a ratio of 1-2ml per gallon - in veg 5 ml per gallon and in flower - as much as I can get away with :slight_smile:
seriously - 5-10 ml and then up or down from there depending on what else you are using

3 Likes

Didn’t boil it was letting it sit for a day or so then was going to water maybe add the Epsom salt an part B of the Jack’s hmmm :thinking:

1 Like

Ok do you think adding Epsom salt an jacks B to it would be ok

1 Like

Wish I could say, I’m not familiar with Jacks.

1 Like

I think if you increase epsom salt, you’ll get her straightened around.

2 Likes

So besides 2gs maybe 3g? Can I add the Epsom salt to the gallon of banana tea?

2 Likes

So got off early today thank God lol but this jug smells so good to me I kinda want to drink it lol only added a whole banana in there(just the peelings) should I boil it? Add more peels?

@BobbyDigital @Hellraiser @Covertgrower @Caligurl @dbrn32

3 Likes

I would not add it to the banana water, mix it in seperately

2 Likes

TTe recipe I posted above says he added one peel every day for 7 days (and shook each time)

2 Likes

You could, don’t see any harm in it. I use Jacks and add 1.5g per gallon. Would be okay to add separate too.

2 Likes

Gave banana tea with 3gs of Epsom salt yesterday guess things are ok the new growth looks good but a little concerned about the little one she still droopy. Any advice would help @Dr.ofSmokology @Nicky @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Caligurl @Covertgrower

4 Likes

ummm :thinking: im no pro but maybe hold off an extra day for next watering on mrs droopy pants? all i could suggest with my limited knowledge.

1 Like

Don’t know how waited 4days was very light an only got a half of gallon of the tea. Maybe underwatered? Idk this is my first time with deficiencies really my first grow went pretty smooth but this right here is what I need lol some probably solving hmmmm :thinking:

did ya get much run off??

1 Like

You know what now that you say that no I didn’t compared to the bigger one an they both got half of the gallon of banana tea (only made 1) runoff off came out 1400 6.6ph. Should I just give her water only?

i personally dont have any experience with the tea treatment stuff. but maybe just another litre. might be enough to get ya thru til next watering. please let other smarter peeps chime in first though.

1 Like

Same here never used a tea before til yesterday I just put some banana peels in a gallon of tap water an let it sit out for a day or so :person_shrugging:t4: I guess I did it right hey if it works then it works lol

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks guess they both took the tea pretty good so far might be to early to tell tho