Breed’s Breeding Ground

Ok can I mix with the jacks part B? If so how would you?

I would not mix Jacks with FF nutes.

1 Like

I’ve been changing diapers for 22 years my dude, don’t have to tell me. I’d sweep it up and use it.

4 Likes

I usually just tell them, “You’re the reason I don’t have nice things…”
If you didn’t have kids, you wouldn’t have anything to get mad about, or laugh about, or both at the same time. :rofl:
There’s days, when I wished I didn’t, but even more that I’m glad I did. From that perspective I share in your frustration on those days…

2 Likes

Ok figured that

1 Like

Lol just a friendly reminder your not alone :rofl: an tried to save as much as I can but it’s not much the rest ha…ha…ha really couldn’t be saved​:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Lmao I definitely have a mad laugh going on as we speak if you could only hear it :joy: :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Do you think part B of the Jacks an Epsom salt will be enough til part A come in? @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @dbrn32

2 Likes

Part A is all of your p and k and most f your micros. You wouldn’t want to feed without the part A in most scenarios.

2 Likes

Sounds like I’m stuck between a rock an a hard place Happy Thanksgiving to you

2 Likes

Got some Thanksgiving colors going on don’t know if there good or bad colors lol Happy Turkey Day growmies stay stoned an full @Dr.ofSmokology @PurpNGold74 @Caligurl @Covertgrower @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Low @Mefis @HMGRWN

8 Likes

Kinda looks like a potassium issue.

2 Likes

I agree after reading through your post how can I go about adding potassium? Waiting on my jacks Part A to come in still have part B an the Epsom salt just have some fox farm trio left

2 Likes

Someone mentioned a tea made from banana peel and cucumber. Soak in water for a day I guess. Also I believe bone meal as a top dressing but it takes weeks to breakdown so should be added at planting.

3 Likes

@Breed89 happy Thanksgiving bro
Like @HMGRWN said tea of banana

2 Likes

Something like this?

2 Likes

Looks like what someone described alright. I never tried it though.

1 Like

Well I’ll try it for you lol it is P now I need the K til part A of the Jacks come hmmmmmmmm :thinking:

Do you boil the bananas pill

1 Like

You should boil first them wait until water get cool and feed you girl

1 Like