Breed’s Breeding Ground

Looks great!

2 Likes

Appreciate it

Nice job!

1 Like

Appreciate it trying to master this craft one day lol

Hmmmm might need some advice on this not sure what she’s telling me.

@BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @Dr.ofSmokology @Caligurl @Covertgrower @HMGRWN

3 Likes

Looks like a lockout. Do you have recent runoff numbers?

3 Likes

Yea gave water only about 3 days ago runoff was 6.4 1368ppms. I have not been adding anything no espom or Jacks to my water only day’s nor do I ph the water on those day’s. Just straight tap water that has been sitting for a few day’s.

2 Likes

You should do a soil,slurry test. It’s the best way to figure out if there Is<a nutrient lockout

2 Likes

hey @Breed89 i just recently had that sane issue with my “cream” and “blueberry” i had in Miracle grow. i didnt flush i simply added my green planet nutrients at half strength in the vegetation recommendations. after a week i upped them to their respective week of flowering nutrients. it took a few days for them to bounce back but it worked and got me some damn good buds. just my experience.

1 Like

I would feed every time, and definitely add Epsom salt for magnesium.

3 Likes

Not really sure how to do that test please elaborate

Will switch it up

1 Like

This here.

3 Likes

Ok I was doing water feed water feed so I won’t burn them an have salt build up but I’m using Jacks not Fox Farm trio I have to remind myself that

1 Like

I use 1.5g per gallon and I’ve been able to keep up with my lighting, unless I’m completely negligent in cranking them too much.

2 Likes

I have been doing 3.6gA/2gE/2.6gB my light is at 75% since yesterday not sure how many inches away from the top of the plants will check when I get home

1 Like

Don’t have kids is my advice of the day lol I love them but DON’T HAVE KID’S lmao now what do I do? Still have part B tho

@Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @Dr.ofSmokology

4 Likes

LOL, just sweep that up and collect and throw back in the bag, a little dust/whatever won’t hurt.

5 Likes

I tried to get as much as I can up but it’s not much at all I’m going to order another bag hopefully it don’t take a month again. I still have a little of the fox farm trio would that help or hurt if used til the new bag come in

1 Like

The FF nutes would be fine if needed.

1 Like