Breed’s Breeding Ground

Thanks my friend what does the clawing at the tips mean? I’ve noticed it taking pictures this morning

2 Likes

Just a little extra nitrogen. They look good to me!

5 Likes

Ok I’m using Jacks 321 at 3.6gA/2gEpsom/2.5gB should I change it up some? Will this get me to harvest or should I look into some type of flower nutes? An how long does the feeding solution last in a 1gallon? Or should I toss it an make a fresh gallon of Jacks?

Looks like you just need to keep doing what you’re doing.

4 Likes

Ok maybe I’m over thinking to much I see thank you my friend

I work out in the middle of nowhere and data is extremely slow. Not sure how many pics are there, but more than I can get to load right now. Will have to try and come back later.

3 Likes

Yea my bad went a little crazy on the pictures let’s see what I can do

Update: NOTHING

1 Like

Looking good, they are coming along nicely.

4 Likes

Thanks hopefully they yeild decent didn’t do no training or topping. Just bending on the daily basis

1 Like

Looking real nice! All green and happy. :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks you

1 Like

Morning growmies just wanted to share these happy auto’s watered them yesterday morning an did a light trim on both ladies they are stacked more then my first grow guess the light made a difference still short but can’t complain they are happy. Thanks for all you guys support an passing on the knowledge to other’s.

@Dr.ofSmokology @Caligurl @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @HMGRWN @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @MrPeat @Mefis

9 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Thanks can’t wait to see how they bud up haven’t dealt with tight node spacing

2 Likes

Sweet! Gonna have some hawgs 4 sure.

3 Likes

Yea it’s looking like it thanks

2 Likes

@Breed89 nice job they look beautiful

1 Like

Everything look great! Nice work!