Breed’s Breeding Ground

So up til now u just run PhD water thru them calmag added or no. What all were your watering process before the nutes were added??

1 Like

I’m using Jacks 321 for the first time my watering sucks I try to wait til they start dropping but that seems to never really happen but my guess is about every 4 to 5 maybe 6 days I water lol just been watering with plain tap water. I don’t ph as I was told it dosen’t matter because my ppms tap water sits between 53-60 ppms at 7.5 ph after sitting for more then 24hrs. Haven’t used calmag this grow(did the last grow). Gave the bigger one two feeding so far an the little got a feed yesterday

2 Likes

Looking good, but you don’t have to feed anything until run off drops to 800-1000

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Exactly what I was going to say, looking good

1 Like

Yea just water for awhile hopefully I didn’t stunt them to bad thanks

Thanks not really feeling these auto’s maybe they will grow on me

Why not?

I’m into the vegging stage I enjoy training an topping an flipping when ready. These auto’s seem very sensitive an flowers to fast I’m a month in an already getting preflower.

Yup that’s a normal auto scedule however some genetics go longer consistently if bred that way.

Autos are more sensitive in the aspect of they don’t enjoy training as much, if that’s your enjoyable experience of growing photos are for you.

1 Like

Yea I enjoy beating them up a little but this my first run with auto’s an still early in the experience with them so they might grow one me. Will definitely be doing more photos tho

What alot do is they grow mainly photos and toss and auto in the corner.
That way they get the hang of it after a year or two.

2 Likes

Sounds like I will be on that train to

1 Like

Been about 3 or 4 days since watering might water today now the question I have is do I have to ph my tap water? I’m not using calmag this time using Epsom salt do I ph if I add that only? @Dr.ofSmokology @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @Caligurl @MrPeat @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy @Nicky

2 Likes

Add nutrients first then pH the water. :+1:

3 Likes

I just checked 1,000 PPM RO water with epsom only and pH was 6.95, so it is pH neutral. I would still pH your solution since you are using tap water, which may not be neutral.

2 Likes

Right I understand that part but for the water only days do I ph?

1 Like

Ok so I do ph the water on my water only days

1 Like

It’s a good idea to check pH if you are using tap. Tap isn’t always neutral. We’ve seen tap that runs as high as 8.0. My tap is 7.6.

2 Likes

Those pics are where my tap water is at after sitting for more then 48hrs so I don’t have to ph it down because the ppms are 42 right?

1 Like

@Breed89 Yes you should always pH for nutrients and water only days. :+1:

2 Likes