Breed’s Breeding Ground

Not needed with jacks. It puts out nice, frosty buds all by itself

5 Likes

boss hog looks tasty

1 Like

Nope, it’s all in there. Many Jacks growers just use the same ratio (3.6/2.4/1.2) thru veg and flower, some of us modify the ratio during flowering to get a little more phosphorus and potassium and a little less nitrogen (4/2/1). That’s the great thing about Jacks, once you learn what each component provides then you can modify it as needed, if plants need some more calcium, then up the part B (calcium nitrate), if plants need more magnesium then give a little more epsom salt, etc…

2 Likes

We got action day 5 above soil for one Auto not sure if it’s Blue Amnesia or Critical Purple blame the last harvest lol didn’t separate them :laughing: :person_facepalming: an day 1 or should it be day 2 for the Critical Purple she was planted Sep/30 had the shell on it yesterday but this morning she throw it off naturally @BobbyDigital @Low @MidwestGuy @Hellraiser @Dr.ofSmokology @PurpNGold74 @Caligurl @Mefis @MrPeat

4 Likes

I would put some domes on them. Need more humidity. :+1:

2 Likes

I take domes off as soon as I see the first set of real leaves. I live in a low humidity state too. That’s just me though, there is a lot of controversy right now about doming or not. RQS has a good article on why not to dome.

2 Likes

Nice!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your right about the humidity needing to be higher never put a dome over them I’ll use a humidifier before suffocating them LET THEM GET THAT FRESH AIR! Lol but they seem to be doing fine humidity hits 79 when lights off so just watching for now

3 Likes

I’m just happy to see the humidity this low right now had a war with high humidity my first time I’m in a high humidity area an I never put domes on them I feel like fresh air an good watering will do it I heard they give off enough humidity

2 Likes

Mine never suffocated. Example…

I domed this plant and look at her. I generally let the leaves touch the side of the dome and then remove them. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Appreciate it

3 Likes

She’s a beauty not knocking it just never did it why fix what’s not broken

2 Likes

You have to remember these small plants get water through the leaves and not the roots. Thus you need high humidity.

I live in South Texas and it doesn’t get more humid than here. I still dome now because I have seen how they respond. To each their own. :+1:

2 Likes

Your right there in a tent not sure if you are or not but I’ll fix the environment(humidifier/dehumidifier)before putting it in another controlled environment inside the controlled environment no one is wrong here tho

1 Like

I take my domes off after second set of leaves are big and healthy. It’s just what I do and my plants always grow great

4 Likes

Nice all that beautiful girls

1 Like

Weekly update today is day 10 above soil for BA/CP auto not sure which one lol watered yesterday

Day 4 above soil CP Auto watered yesterday
Growmorning everyone @Low @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology @Hellraiser @Caligurl @Mefis @MrPeat @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

Looking great @Breed89 :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Appreciate it :dash:

1 Like

Yup! Looking good!

2 Likes