Breed’s Breeding Ground

Ok will give it a try. What percentage should the moisture be on the moisture meter I purchased? Would that help determine if ready for grove bags Trying to get them right before I permanently put in grove bags.

I find the moisture meter method not quite as precise as using a hygrometer as smaller buds will be drier than bigger buds but using that method you want to be about 11.

1 Like

Ok if less then that’s when the 62%rh packs might be needed?

Yeah can always use them to bring it up to 62RH. You can also rehydrate dried out boveda packs by just putting them in a ziploc bag or jar with distilled water for a day or two.

1 Like

What would cause the bud to lose its smell well really didn’t have a smell unless you give it a little squeeze but now it has nothin no smell even when squeezed @BobbyDigital @FullyMedicated

1 Like

hmmm that’s weird.

1 Like

Yea it is the other one is :+1: but this one has lost it’s smell smoke is getting smother the buzz is getting better still hits fast an last pretty long a little smell when smoking an a little taste(not bad) but no smell bud wise hmmmm maybe dried to fast? But still moist on the inside an showing 63%-64% in jars(24hours). I think I jared it to early could that cause the lack of smell?

So was wondering are light meters worth investigating in? Starting round 2 in a few days since everthing is dry finally an been in grove bags day 3 today(59%,60%,60%,61%,62% rh). Just doing some shopping lol @BobbyDigital @FullyMedicated @MrPeat @Hellraiser

I went in to buy an apogee 500 and they let me test is against my photone app. Turns out the photone app is really pretty accurate. The guy at the store was like “guess you won’t be needing this apogee”, lol

1 Like

My cheap phone dosen’t work with the few apps I downloaded (android). Might have to get me a apogee if not to expensive

Oh, yeah photone only works with iPhones at the moment. Apogees are great meters. And it’s reflected in the cost of them.

1 Like

I never worried about meters. If you have excellent lights, I see no need to wasted money when I could use it to buy other things for growing marijuana like nutrients, soil, seeds, and anything else I need to replace.

Thanks @BobbyDigital downloading it now. I will see if its really worth it. iPhone here so no issues. I just don’t see it helping with me growing 8 feet tall plants indoors. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just keep in mind you’ll need to make a diffuser (strip of printer paper) to put over your front facing camera.

1 Like

OK will look into it what scrog nets would you recommend for a 3x3x6? Trying to maximize this time around since I’m dealing with real genetics an not bagseeds

I make my own. How many plants you doing in a 3x3?

1 Like

Well my light is at the bottom of the light chain (TSW2000) but make sense to spend on something different I do need to get this AC infinity fan that’s been sitting for months hmmmm

1 Like

I’m just doing two this time going to try auto’s only this time

Don’t want to scrog autos.

OK cause of the time frame? Can’t really veg them for as long as you want

Correct. Combine that with the topping and they’ll likely go into flower before they reach the net. You can get those phenotypes that you could successfully scrog but it’s so unpredictable. Autos are basically the box of chocolates.

1 Like