Breed’s Breeding Ground

i have the 62%

1 Like

Yea just got the 2way 62% but they aren’t done curing wouldn’t it mess thing’s up?

Does it have to be 62% to consider dry an cured? @Hellraiser @Dr.ofSmokology @BobbyDigital

1 Like

i wouldnt put the packs in the jars untill cure is done. or if its gone too dry.

1 Like

62% is the high end of dried. I like around 59-60. To be cured, that takes weeks to months. Your moisture on that bud is perfect. If they were all that way you’d read about 60 in the jars. Those mini hygrometers aren’t the most accurate things unfortunately.

2 Likes

Just photobombon

3 Likes

Ok ended up putting it all in two jars 1 each plant since I have the mini hygrometer now an they are staying at 64% both jars solid. Should I keep the lids off?

Thank’s so I have some time then I’m stuck at 64%rh should I just leave lids open til it lowers or just give it a few minute burp?

man i love your green house.

1 Like

I’d just give them a few minute burp. Once I get over 65 I’ll keep the lids off.

1 Like

My jars in storage are kept in the dark. I use those amber jars for the ones I leave out that block out like 99% of the light.

Yes, buds should be kept in the dark whenever possible, drying, curing, storage.

2 Likes

No, not for curing or storage. Just for the jar you’re smoking out of and open frequently.

1 Like

Ok will keep in tent for darkness. I’m at a solid 64%rh with both jars for both plants. Should I keep lids off til it drops to 62% or less then put lids back on then do it again once it hits back 15-20 minutes later?

Me to can’t wait til I try a outside grow. That’s the real deal when it’s in it’s natural habitat

1 Like

Until you have to trim all of that, lol

4 Likes

Random question my friend are the fabric pots machine washable or just give them a good rinse out? Lol :man_shrugging:

I’m having a bad dry/cure process don’t know if it’s my hygrometer but can’t seem to get them down past 64% the grove bags will be here Wednesday can they be put in grove bags if not dried all the way or rh higher then 62% @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology

Is it humid where you are? If you’re ambient humidity is like 64RH then you’re gonna have problems getting the buds lower than that. I would not want to seal up buds at higher than 62RH, maybe you can dry up some boveda packs in the oven and use them to suck some moisture out of the buds.

1 Like

Yea live in a very humid area so put a pack in the oven for a few minutes? I have the 2way 62% pack’s won’t they drop them down if added to the jars? Or should I just take them out the jars for a few hours to dry an see what the rh is after a few hours. I think I’m going to let them sit out the jars for a few hours

The boveda packs can absorb some moisture but not much when they are full of water (puffy). A dried out boveda will work much quicker (in oven for like 15 minutes at low temp like 200).

2 Likes