Breed’s Breeding Ground

Looking good! I wouldn’t worry too much about stressing them by pulling leaves. If you have good genetics they can take a beating without missing a beat.

3 Likes

Thanks wish I did know if they have good genetics 3 bagseeds but the Auto Blue Amnesia might have good genetics. How do you know if they do? How can you find out?

Other than sending samples to be tested (at great expense) there is no way to know the unknown.
Good work on pruning, they will “breathe” easier now.

1 Like

Thanks growmie I didn’t do much to the auto just a few leaves don’t want to mess with her much heard they are bougie so I just let her do her thing.

1 Like

That’s the auto you have pictures of there I didn’t touch her really just a few cut leaves. Didn’t want to piss her off lol

1 Like

Gotcha bro. Good call lol

1 Like

So the new light came in today(TSW2000) plants are pretty tall (past half mark of the 3×3×6) what distance would you recommend? I think I’m on week 1 or 2 (really don’t know) of the buttons popping up everywhere an they are turning frosty an little sugar leaves are growing out. @Hellraiser @Bobbydigital @MrPeat @MeEasy @FullyMedicated @Cannabian @PurpNGold74 @MidwestGuy

1 Like

According to that chart, 24-18 inches. At least thats their measurements for stats. Id start 24-28. Then slowly lower to around 18 unless you see stress, if u see any, adjust back upwards

3 Likes

Ok thats if I have the room to raise it up any more. This light comes with a dimmer unlike the 600w. Should I start off with 50% power or less. I know heat might be a problem I doubt this 4" exhaust fan will keep it low. Do you think this light will do in a 3×3 I know there are better lights out there but the way my bank account setup it told me to wait an get this one lol

1 Like

If you dont have the room, sure dim away.

What light are u coming from? Similar intensity? If so, id 100% them right away (height willing). Its time to get frosty so the more light the better.

As with everything PLEASE monitor the change. If you cant check on them the first couple of hours, er on the lighter side.

1 Like

Ok might start off with 50 or 75%. How would I know if they need more light then that? Will they start to droop as a sign or something? I’m coming from a Mars Hydro 600w(109w) to a Mars Hydro TSW2000(310w)

1 Like

Droopy/wilting, light bleaching (turning bright whiteish), leaves ‘cupping’/taco’n.

Not just those. Just signs of distress. The plant looking unhappy

1 Like

I’d go with this.

2 Likes

Ok what % of power do you recommend? The light is bigger then I thought an I dont have much room left to raise it up. They are getting frosty😁

2 Likes

Full power since you’re well into flowering, raise it in small increments like 10-20 watts a day til at full power.

2 Likes

You could lose those light hanging wires and just use a rope ratchet hanger at each of the light hanging points, would allow you to raise light a little more.

2 Likes

Well I I tired to raise it as much as I could as you can see I’m about 19 from the highest top at 75% let’s see how it goes

1 Like

What should the numbers be at this stage the new light lowered humidity but heat is up there when turned to 100% it goes up to 86 might go up more but I turned it down a little over 75% an this what I got. Is this ok will light’s on? Guess it’s time to get the AC Infinity fan now

@PurpNGold74 @FullyMedicated @Mark0427 @HMGRWN @Bobbydigital @MrPeat @Cannabian

I run at 86 during the summers. Hasn’t cause me any issues yet. They just need water more frequently

2 Likes

Ok I know I suck when it comes to watering I try to wait til they show signs of thirst but can’t seem to get them there lol but I’ll try to up the water