Breed’s Breeding Ground

Thanks @PurpNGold74 for the love any advice?

1 Like

Nah. @Hellraiser got cha. I like to jump up a week or so and familiarize myself lol.

I also pull fans thru flower. Dont get too crazy but the ladies could use a trim up. Anything blocking lowers, budsites, or just in the way (wont tuck) gets pinched that first week with me. Then around 21 like everyone else. And just a few here and there after.

How many plants u got crammed in there? Lol! Looks like the fun is getting underway indeed

2 Likes

I have 4 plants 1 auto Blue Amnesia an the rest bagseeds nothing to special for my first grow I have a bunch of seeds I ordered from a bunch of growers just wanted to get my feet wet but it looks like I’m drowning my feet now lol

1 Like

Was only a 2 plant set up when I was buying everything but didn’t want to waste the seeds I popped so I went for it lol

1 Like

Hey :poop: happens. Sounds like my kinda problems lol

1 Like

I will probably be adding a 2nd tent this X-mas time. So I csn grow more strains at the same time. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I see a ball sac in the first image. I would say yes

1 Like

Who’s journal is this?! We need to change the title lol. Im sure we past that point by now :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: lmao yes we past the Title of this topic your a few weeks late @Quarinteen next go round I will do a journal lol wish I could change the title

1 Like

You have to look through the thread you will see when she should her sex

1 Like

Yea my next tent will be a bigger an better brand then this one. Guess I’ll just veg in this one I’m using now or find some use for it

2 Likes

Any suggestions? Not a usual thing but im sure this qualifies.

So I ended up feeding again just 5ml calmag an 5ml Tiger Bloom didn’t realize I was out of Big Bloom. 1 gallon each plant only way I got a runoff. An didn’t know what the f**k to do when it came to what to pull so I took more then the usual (tried to strip naked) but hopefully you can tell the difference I know the tip of my fingers do lol pictures of all 4 plants you can see the wet soil at the bottom @PurpNGold74 @Mark0427 @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @Dr.ofSmokology @HMGRWN @MrPeat

3 Likes

Repost* bit slower and less pics at a time. Site gets wonky sometimes.

I think they are up now

1 Like

Try to get one about level with canopy. Wanna show whats goin on under those skirts more then down the top :wink:

3 Likes

Had to go take some hope I didn’t go overboard with it

3 Likes

Pretty solidly done!

Few stragglers made it here and there. But you have plenty of time to work em as they go.

2 Likes

Thanks it was alot that I pulled off hopefully they don’t stress to bad

1 Like

Nah. Trust me. Ive seen MUCH worse.

3 Likes