Breed’s Breeding Ground

I’m thinking

males

1 Like

Looks slightly too early to tell.

4 Likes

Trying to figure out the sex is the hardest thing I’m having with my first grow :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think you’re gonna have to wait a couple more days to tell 4sure

5 Likes

Ok I’ll give it some time

1 Like

I think you’re good, maybe still to early but I see this often and have trashed a few only to find them outside with pre-flowers. Live and learn brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

@Breed89 I think in several days you will know for a fact. Can you get a better photo off the second to the last photo you posted please?

This kinda looks like male parts.

1 Like

Ok when I get home will take some more I looked this morning an there are more balls to make me think males will take pictures shortly thank’s for the advice

1 Like

Just tag me when you get a updated photo. :+1:

2 Likes

I sure will

1 Like

@Breed89 …Never know bro could be a Caitlin Jenner? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is it of the same plant all the pics. Pic 1 and 3 look a bit iffy if not same plant id def watch them one a but a few more days wont hurt anything. U have a cpl weeks before pollen would start to fly

2 Likes

Lol might just be I’m going to take some pictures

Yea they are different plant’s

Any thoughts @MrPeat @AL_GREEN @Mark0427

1 Like

Some look like pre-flowers. A few more days and you will know. A male flower will look like branch of bananas you buy in the store

1 Like

Some of them definitely look male but still needs another day or three to be completely sure. Pistils are probably the best indicator but like 1% of male parts will have them and 1% of females won’t have them so even pistils aren’t 100% accurate lol I don’t think there’s anything in nature that’s 100% the same every time

1 Like

Ok I feel like they are males sucks for my first time I think I’m going to flip to 12/12 to speed the 3 bagseeds up. Well it mess with my auto up? I don’t want to rush my auto nor skip the veg stage for it. @MrPeat @MeEasy

@Breed89 The Auto will be fine. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Or they might be a hermaphrodite I think that’s where the seeds came from a hermaphrodite. The smoke was good just ended up seeing 4 seeds in the batch so I saved them cause it was a good smoke an I liked how the bud looked. I heard if you find seeds in your bud if you grow the seed it will come out the same WITH SEEDS lol is it tru?