**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

What race are you watching?

What ever is on

1 Like

Sounds about like me lol whatever racing is on…at least its racing

1 Like

Yep a race is a race it doesn’t matter witch it’s all the same to me

1 Like

I’m liking the Robert bengerman nutrition they r holding my ph at 5.8 in my rdwc

1 Like

I never hear to much about the in house nutrients

2 Likes

This is first time I’ve used them so far so good

1 Like

This is ilgm ww it came out alsome

4 Likes

Day 4
Temp is staying between 80 to 84
RH is staying around 70%

5 Likes

Don’t you have a 5x5 tent? I thought you had 2, a 3x3 and a 5x5… thought I read. Hopefully you hit all females !

1 Like

No sir. I have 2 3x3’s and one of them is shut down for the summer. So until the girls in my tent finish flowering they are gonna chill in the closet lol

1 Like

@Painfree here is the journal where I’m using my QB 120 light

10 Likes

Week old tomorrow. Nothing new to see, just seedlings chillin. I gave them a shot of 105ppm 5.9ph Jack’s 321/tribus yesterday. So far so good…just boring lol which is a good thing!!!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Going into week 3
Plant 1 thru 5

4 Likes

Seems like this garage light is GTG @dbrn32

3 Likes

Probably not much different than stuff other builds are made with.

2 Likes

Are you talking about your QB 120 ? got to go? why? Looks like BxLA’s are heavy feeders. Give em love and they’ll shoot to the sky ! Happy Monday.

3 Likes

Nah I had a garage light with 8 560mm samsung strips but the drivers are unknown. So I threw it up over them and node spacing seems to be tight. And gtg meant good to go. They may be heavy feeders. I started them out at like 140 and they got yellow quick. I bumped up to 225 and they seem to be better. Next time I will start at 200ppm.

5 Likes

I could add reds to mine like that? Is that an hlg strip? @imSICKkid

1 Like