**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

Lol, I get that a lot…no worries.

My husband was a 12B back in the day and reclassed to maintenance.

All my deployments have been both great and sucked! Lol, wouldn’t trade me for anything. Embrace the suck!!!

Spending today with folks I ate thanksgiving with last year at the DFAC. Thankful to be home and having a much better meal this year!!

1 Like

Glad your home!!! If you ever need help with your growing just holler at me. I would love to help you guys get up and running whenever the time comes!!! And hey…I’ve ate some bomb ass defac food, and some shitty ones. I learned quick that all the SF and Ranger guys had the best cooks!!! I always loved hearing that we were attaching to a SF company for a week to provide security. And not to mention they were psycho on mission haha

Thanks Kid. I’ve got a journal going already. I’ll tag you in it. It’s all trial and error this go around and help is much appreciated!

1 Like

Stripped the girls this morning. The other tent is going BONKERS!!!

7 Likes

9 Likes

Man you have an artist eye. I already knew it but damn you keep on backing it up… Beautiful bro

2 Likes

Gotta keep the heat rolling

2 Likes

RIP to the OG Larry. What a stand up guy he was.
All my OG homies on the forum remember ole Larry

6 Likes

No!! Larry!!! What happened? You didn’t have enough insects to keep him full did you :wink:

1 Like

Hes decomposing somewhere out there. Probably chopped all to hell in my carbon filter

2 Likes

I will have a moment of silence for Larry :pensive:

3 Likes

Here is s recreation of Larry’s demise…Larry is the guy but hell, the guy lives and the lizard died so its not really a recreation at all but my imagination can handle it if yalls can…to Larry :confused:

3 Likes

Here ya go @Gremmall lol
Ladies are on day 23 of flower. This was a sacrificial cola that was under both trellis nets.

4 Likes

I need a better camera for next year lol…your pics put mine to SHAME :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:…that’s a beautiful picture kid

2 Likes

Just my phone camera. Just gotta be steady and get those angles! Lol

1 Like

Got a nice little collection started here

9 Likes

That’s a bit of an understatement!

2 Likes

Haha I’ve only been buying seeds since Feb of this year lmao I take everything to the extreme. I’m willing to bet this is a small list compared to alot of these peeps lol

3 Likes

Oh I’m sure it is but still very extensive!!

1 Like

7 Likes