**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

Nice job KID! I loved watching her fill in that scrog and the leaves curling over the net that was sick :wink:

3 Likes

Mine still works and everyone I know loves it and no issues

2 Likes

i was surprised at the price point when they finally came out. under $100, probably not gonna trust them but will keep my eye on the reviews. i’ve been a little disappointed with AC infinity quality control as it is. out of 4 controllers 2 had burned out lights and one, either it was the fan or the controller, stopped working. got an error message. they replaced it but they shipped it via carrier pigeon which could have been lethal had the timing been different.

1 Like

Day 16 of flower. Stretching like crazy!!

5 plant tent recovered nicely from the supercropping

7 Likes

Looking good bro, nice healthy gardens you have going. Scrog nets gonna be getting tested these next few weeks looks like :metal::+1:

1 Like

My favorite part of the grow is just around the corner!!

5 Likes

Wow KID look at them :heart_eyes: what a difference from the other day! Nice :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes ma’am!! The #2 plant is a BAMF!! She is getting huge!!! Her sister is a little bit of a let down, she had almost no stretch in the first couple weeks of flower

2 Likes

Well the sister is making up for her challenged sibling :wink:

2 Likes

Looking good :metal::+1:

1 Like

Very nice sir!

1 Like

Thank ya!!

6 Likes

Your editing skills are on point kid…nice update video :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hell yeah man, cool to throw out the video showing the irrigation setup mane! Easy peasy, and definitely worth it.

3 Likes

I dont know about all that…but I try to make it cool. Thanks homeslice

2 Likes

Great for watering in the back nicely done. I’ll be copying that setup for my next grow.

1 Like

@AfgVet what’s up man. How long have you been on the forum? I was in Afghanistan back from 2011 to 2012. I was station at FOB Walton which was down the road from KAF.

2 Likes

@imSICKkid, I’ve been around for a couple of months, lurking, reading, learning!!

I got home from Afghanistan in July. My base was HKIA in Kabul, but spent most of my time flying around the country evaluating how well NATO was advising the Afghan Army in logistic operations, maintenance for me, but as a team we looked at all parts.

Went to KAF quite a bit working to establish a distribution point there on the Afghan side.

That should be my last tour. Ready to hang it up soon. My husband retires in the spring and I’m gonna be too jealous of him being able to smoke, so I gotta get out soon🤣

2 Likes

Oooops what’s up GIRL!!! Lol I was 12B so all we did was route clearance. We were always tasked out to spin buldock(spelling?) And the horn of panjwai at COP Lion. Fun times and lots of sucky ones…but I’d go back lol