**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

And you do yourself every day?
I hear you can go blind or something bad if you do yourself too much lol

2 Likes

My apologies dear sir. Do you

5 Likes

I’m not liking this plant as far as phenos go, definitely not keeping her clones.

6 Likes

Looks like that one has rebounded nicely and they all are getting super bushy!! What are you not liking about that pheno?

1 Like

She just always seems to focus her energy towards her base rather then her tops.

3 Likes

Got ya yeah that would be difficult further down the road with the scrog I imagine. Wonder if a longer veg time would help?? I doubt it but maybe a thought, probably just that pheno like you said.

1 Like

Damn they r way bigger that the pic from 4 days ago lol

1 Like

Lol that’s those awful non organic nutrients for ya lmfao :joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@dbrn32 is anyone off the top of your head running those ac infinity filters?

1 Like

If I recall correctly @Hogmaster ran one.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower, did you end up buying ac infinity filter?

1 Like

I haven’t yet. It’s in my shopping cart, figured the Mrs hasn’t complained about any smell, so I’ve left it. All I smell is carbon filtered air when I stick my face in it. It may be a possibility that it’s getting tired and not filtering well at the higher speeds though.

2 Likes

Damn you lol

2 Likes

I have one but I’m not running it what’s up @imSICKkid

1 Like

Just wanted to see how well they worked or how long they lasted. The reviews seem mixed and lots of people are saying they stop working real fast. But I hate relying on Amazon reviews so I figured I’d ask.

1 Like

@imSICKkid Hey man, what up? I never water to runoff either. Never have. My very 1st grow I put them girls in 5 gallon buckets, watered and fertilized as needed and walla, 10.5 ounces! Didn’t think that was too bad for my 1st go around. This grow I try to keep my water ph at 6.0 - 6.5 but other than that let’em grow! I’m sure doing everything by the book would increase my yield but I don’t stress over it. I read on here where some people just freak the F out if all the numbers aren’t just “so so!” Out of 4 grows now I can remember checking the ppm maybe twice and have never truly checked the soil ph period! Just doesn’t seem necessary. After all, if a guy plants his girls outside don’t they just get what mother nature gives them? (other than nutes) Not saying a guy shouldn’t but I probably never will. Things seem to be going fine just the way they are but that’s just me.

Gilly

2 Likes

Being dialed in and finding a regimen that works is the best feeling.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Nice video @imSICKkid keep it up your killing it

3 Likes