**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

Looking good Dude, the plants also :wink: :grin: All kidding aside, very nice artwork, what’s the medium?

any pics of your GDP & that Slurry Girl (Ooh I like that lol)

1 Like

I havent taken any in a couple days. I bought a different coco only because of convenience and I’ve been battling low ph.

Yeah I saw that, seems like you’ve got the ph under control ?!.
I kick myself in the arse when I do things out of convenience (or sheer laziness) cause I know that will probably bite me in the same place as well.
Scrog looks great btw, you have a “pan” type thingamagig I meant to ask you about. I imagine its to catch the run off, how do you get the water off the pan (prolly a stupid question :grin:)
Hope you’re having a great weekend! :+1:

1 Like

I never water to runoff in that tent. Those plants are in the Canna Coco which is what I’m comfy in. The tray itself is a floor pan for a washing machine, and it’s a third of the price an actual irrigation table is.

1 Like

Wow, that’s pretty funky, how the heck do get your bearings re: PH & PPM without run off?

You guys never cease to amaze me w your ingenuity, hey if it does the trick at a third of the price its win win for sure.

1 Like

I’m trying to learn the plant itself better without the numbers. If things went crazy I would for sure, but until I try to keep it stupid simple lol

2 Likes

Kinda like a Marijuana whisperer.
Its a great approach actually, if you can pull it off that would be awesome! No reason to believe you cant learn to read your plants, that’s what people did in the old days without all the gadgets.
There’s a lot to be said for being in tune w your plants.

I culled those 3 males in my tent, sat in the dark for like 4 days, no water and they were still going.
Makes me wonder what it would take to really do some damage to these plants, besides a ph Jump or Plummet. I believe @monkman doenst do ph or tds from what I was reading today.

2 Likes

I also use an R/O system so my water is always the same which is a tremendous help. I can pretty much mix up any kind of strength feed I want and add ph up without even measuring the ph. Of course I do measure the input but that’s it lol

3 Likes

Got ya! Yep, I remember the RO system, got the same one from your link.

1 Like

8 Likes

Screen is filling up nicely dude! The other girls are bouncing back as well, looking good.

1 Like

Yep they got topped and bent over. Couple weeks and they’ll be getting flipped

1 Like

Quick question @imSICKkid can you put the scrog net down durring early flower say a week after flip? Thanks in advance! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I think you would be ok. I wouldnt supercrop or bend anything completely over, but you could use it to spread the tops out more, and to give support.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Buddy I don’t believe you can have a true scrog in that tent. The plants are already have screen filled out. You will end up with more of a skeletal support than anything. This is one plant in a 20"x36 tent

4 Likes

The 2 plants under the trellis net are already flipped to flower. I could have let them keep going but I ran out of side room. As far as a “true” scrog, what I have works perfectly fine for me

2 Likes

9 Likes

Wasn’t trying to criticize. Was just trying to help a brother out. The plants I seen you grow so far have been beastly so I don’t doubt your skills

Well I’m not sure how you were helping by saying my scrog isn’t a “true” scrog. I’m just over here growing weed and doing me.

2 Likes