**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

Hopefully they stretch good. These are just experimental seeds so they could be shit for all we know lol

2 Likes

True but it could be some bomb too, gotta stay half full!! I’m looking forward to a scrog run here in the future looks fairly forward and the results always are awesome if done correctly. I’m along for the ride mi amigo.

2 Likes

Well this is my first scrog attempt as well so I’m flying blind as well. It will be interesting to see how the canopy shapes up and how level it is once the flower stretch is over. Thanks brosky

2 Likes

Just keep tucking and exposing budsites like your doing bro you got this!!

1 Like

I’m not worried in the least, it will turn out good.

1 Like

The other girls are doing ok. I battled some low ph after the transplant. That’s what you get for getting a different brand of coco just because it was convenient.

6 Likes

Hell yeah @imSICKkid they are looking really good too man and they’ll bounce back quick as you know. I’m waiting on my other tent to get here then I’m debating on what to run… What’s your 2 pennies? Blueberry from Seedsman or Wedding Cake for Seedking.

1 Like

WEDDING CAKE!!! Blueberry is tried and true, but wedding cake is a banger hybrid

1 Like

What did you pay for the WC seeds? From what bank?

Haha mane that’s exactly what I have been leaning towards, so many choices it’s always hard figuring out what to run next lol. Alright Wedding Cake it is! I’m stoked and more than ready.

1 Like

Tag me in that grow!

1 Like

They were 35 for 3 through seedking, first time going through them but no complaints. They even sent 2 free kosher kush seeds as they forgot 3 with the original order. If the genetics are good I plan on doing more business with them fosho!

2 Likes

Yeah dude I will!

1 Like

Empirebreeding .com has a killer wedding cake f5 cross

I ordered the Nevada Mints from them

1 Like

Hell yeah I’ll check them out too! Thanks bro, Cannardo was having a effing huge sale over the weekend idk if it’s still going on buy you could get regular, feminised, and a few collabs for like 60%off they had banana tangie 10pk regular for 35 bucks! I should’ve bought something but I have so much already that needs to be sowed.

1 Like

7 Likes

Who said you can have TO MUCH red?!?! @dbrn32

With QB120’S on lol

8 Likes

Feel like I’m at a rob zombie concert

8 Likes

Seems like a great feeling to have lol

2 Likes

8 Likes