**BREAKFAST x LEMON ALIEN** tester grow(photo boost LED, 100% coco, Jack's 3-2-1)

12 Likes

@Richard1-1 here is my current grow brosky

3 Likes

3rd week in a row the plants are seeing full strength 1000+ppm of Jack’s Nutrients and they are loving life.

Coco paired with Jack’s is the winning formula in the Sick Garden

12 Likes

That’s going fill up quick

2 Likes

It make your tent look small :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol my tent is small

2 Likes

No your pots are huge

2 Likes

Got some new toys in and it only cost me 30 bucks lol what a deal

9 Likes

Oooo yall there will be a few BANGER plants in this little baggy

8 Likes

What’s in the round container in the middle? And I’m guessing that’s papers up top but it’s a guess lol

It’s a grinder. And you are correct, they are rolling papers.

1 Like

Looking Good @imSICKkid … My Plants weren’t Much bigger than these at Flip to 12/12… Mine were like 8" over the Pot top, but I had 9 in a 3x4 room… Now they’re like 3ft tall a Month IN… What is the Right Size Plant at Flip to get the Best yield in a Defined Grow Space??(Comment 183) … TiA

1 Like

That all depends on the plants and genetics. Some stretch alot more then others. You just have to do a few grows to get a good concept of when to do things. I’m still learning how far I can push plants in veg as well.

1 Like

So Glad some of you guys were Helping Me… I Would have Still been Vegging Now on these Unknown genetic, Loud Bag seeds on this Grow where I’m Succeeding with Keeping them alive … Wondering how the Trainwreck ILGM Plants are Gonna Behave as Well

1 Like

I’ve heard Trainwreck is a very easy, yet rewarding plant. Should be a nice plant for you. Tag me in the journal your growing it in

1 Like

Sure I will @imSICKkid Hope you’re Good Pal

1 Like

I’m doing great buddy. I hate the winter time so its during this time of year all my friends stop hearing from me and I crawl into my closed garage smoking weed with my propane space heater until March comes haha

7 Likes

Plan is…let them recover for a week or 2, grow back up through the net a few inches and flip them to flower.

9 Likes

sounds like a good plan kid. They look great

1 Like

Looking good dude can’t wait til the flip and see them stretch!

1 Like