BrayneGro's Aquaponic Grow

2-7-18
So nf1 is on about 30 hrs of darkness. Shes falling all over herself. Probably going to give it another 24 hrs or so before the chop.

6 Likes

2-7-18
Havent uploaded any of nf2 in a while but here’s what shes doing these days. Probably going to give her another 2 weeks and shes still only been getting pumpkin and pumpkin seed. Time to stop feeding and start flushing.

5 Likes

Looking so frosty :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The purple is not as frosty as the green but I’ll take whatever I get from it. Looks like i should get a pretty decent weight from it. Pheno #3 looks promising.

3 Likes

Bonus clip. Finally got a chance to squeeze out some of my own material.

6 Likes

Yes sir!! Congrats, that’s that honey there

1 Like

2-12-18
Phenos 1 and 2 of ninja fruit are both in the dark. I was planning on harvesting already but the trichomes are still not quite ready. some trichomes are actually coming out purple in pheno 2 or maybe its the refraction coming from the purple in the plant. Not quite sure.

7 Likes

What up bro, some mighty fine looking buds!
You gotta do a live rosin press for Thursdays show, specially of the purple buds!

2 Likes

And I’ll join you @BrayneGro

got some purple out of my gold leaf

5 Likes

I might make a video like that on my youtube channel but i might not ever use my camera during the live stream. Sorry to disappoint brother but Its just too risky for me. I need a proper webcam and pc setup.

1 Like

Lol there you go @Indica_Dogo hogmaster has it covered.

1 Like

Awe man just use a mask lol. You gotta make a move 1 state to the left bro. It’s much more friendly on this side of the line! Lol

1 Like

Your buds are gorgeous man. That purple color is just beautiful! Hats off to you

1 Like

2-14-18
Day 51 for nf3 and the density is insane.
RDWC DRZ Aqua.

8 Likes

Looking amazing bro. Look like cotton balls!

2 Likes

Awesome job, looks delicious!!

2 Likes

@Indica_Dogo @Mrcrabs
Thanks dudes. Im continually surprised at the growth on #3. All 3 of these are going to be my best harvests yet in terms of weight produced. Still super impatiently waiting. Flushing. trying to get every last bit out of them that i can. Im already at day 73 for #1 and #2. And from the looks of things #3 is going to go somewhere around that long as well. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::sleepy::sweat::sob::weary:

3 Likes

Well if the pistol density is any indication of what harvest should be, then wow :sunglasses:
That girl is so purty

3 Likes

Love the way the ninja fruit is stacking! Keep up the great work! haven’t tried growing any ocean grown seeds yet but got to sample some ninja fruit from a friends outdoor grow and was very nice! Had a purple and green pheno as well and both were great!

2 Likes

Had fun on the show last night @BrayneGro & @Indica_Dogo that was cool sorry my phone died can’t wait to see you press some of your purple :wink:

2 Likes