Hello all. Super stoked to be here and amongst some great growing minds. I’m hoping for some help here. I promise, many grows from now, I’ll contribute on most things. I’m completely new so I don’t have much if any knowledge so I’ll continue liking I’m going to post my about info at the bottom. Hopefully long story short, I have 3 different autoflower Blue Dream seeds growing now. I notice tiny mites about the size of the blunt end of a needle crawling around in my dirt. I haven’t seen any on the plants yet and this is a week old problem. I’ve mixed my Captain Jack’s at the 16 fluid Oz mixture and have lightly sprayed around the dirt area and lightly on the plants. I used the solution on 2 separate nights and still have my little crawler’s. 1. I don’t know how much to use 2. where do I use it in reference to the soil or plant 3. how often. 2nd issue is nutrients when using FFHF. Being proactive because I see some say at 6 weeks start nutes. I am currently at 26 days
- Strain: Blue Dream from Ilgm.com
- Type (fem/auto/reg): Auto
- Climate (indoor/outdoor): Indoor 4X4 tent
- Medium (soil/hydro/details): Soil/ Fox Farm Happy Frog
- pH of runoff or solution in reservoir: ? Only PH levels I’ve checked is my water each time. I keep it 6-6.2
- Nutrient mix strength (EC/TDS): I have nearly all nutrients I can see everyone using on here. Not currently using any.
- Light type & schedule: Mars Hydro TSW2000/ 24hr light cycle
- Temperatures day & night: heat and humidity on the InkBird T&H controller tent heated at 72°±2°
- Humidity day & night: 60%
- Ventilation: 6in inline duct fan w/ carbon filter
- AC: N/A
- Humidifier: on when humidity drops. Heat and humidity on the InkBird T&H controller
- De-humidifier: on stand by if needed
- Co2: not sure about this one
Thank you so much everyone!