Brand new shiny grow... from go

Thank you! I used GF Flora 3 part (and very little of that, I never exceeded three quarters recommended dose at about 1000 PPM max at flowering). I also use superthrive in veg and GH Cal Mag, nothing else.

A lot of people swear by this and that, but at the end of the day it’s solid fundamentals and experience under one’s belt that puts bud in the jar, not gimmicks, gadgets, or trends…

Hang in there my friend, it gets easier! (it really does)

3 Likes

It’s all about the fundamentals my friend. It doesn’t matter to me at all what people recommend or use. I used to grow great buds with Peters plant food (was like Miracle Grow) 30 some years ago

There’s no magic answer in a special nutrient or a particular kind of set-up, style of growing, special light or dark period or whatever…

Smart growers learn the fundamentals and then repeat these basic steps over and over

Sounds boring I know, and people don’t like that, they want the new thing, the quick answer, and to that I say good luck

1 Like

Well whatever, this isn’t that complicated but I think people want to make it a lot more complicated than it is, for whatever reason and they can have it all they want

I use the k.i.s.s. principle so I don’t know what else to say
-good luck

Edit: Here’s some of my tomato plants from last year

I grow them in horseshit, sans the lab coat and goggles :thumbsup:

Nice Maters…

2 Likes

Thanks Bulldog! …first time I grew em’ in a dozen years. I packed a freezer full of them and enjoyed my spicy sauces all winter!

I’m going to buy this year’s plants today, they went on sale at Lowe’s and I’m planting them in the dreaded Miracle-Gro soil too ! :wink:

The Miracle Grow will do you proud probably get that 18’ mater…

1 Like

Two 70 day Autos started on 3/13 harvested this morning at 84 days

one was two feet wide and 30 inches tall

one had about 20% Amber, the other one could have used another week! …it was a more sativa-like plant

In this journal we went step by step from a bare floor to buds in a jar in under three months (well, buds drying on a line) :slight_smile:

Thank you for your interest, input & time
-May God bless

5 Likes

Great job! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

1 Like

Very awesome. Looks like I may try some auto’s after my SSH and upcoming fruit blend grow. Sure like the quick harvest results. Enjoy.

1 Like

I filled four one quart jars from two Cash Crop autos ! :slight_smile: (Northern Lights × Big Bud) from cream of the crop seeds

3 Likes

Nice harvest…I agree, enjoy the fruits of you labor

1 Like

Hell yeah! I only got one jar from my Flav auto. It’ll go better next time now that I understand what is involved with autos.

Those jars sure look inviting!

2 Likes

Hi @FloridaSon

Everything I’ve ready about autos would indicate that cloning autos doesn’t work well as the clone is on the same timeline to flower as the parent plant. So if you had an auto flower with a 12 week life cycle and took a cutting for cloning around week 6, your clone would still end it’s life cycle roughly at the same time as the parent plant. I assume that’s a result of the ruderalis component of autos.

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t try it anymore. I usually plant early for sexing so I know what to clone from. Didn’t realize it was an auto until she wouldn’t revert back to veg once sunlight reached 13 hours.

I can see how fun they are. Just best to know you have an auto from the beginning of the grow. Had her in the wrong size pot and everything else that I could do to hinder her.

Knowledge is power.

1 Like

This is an 8 ball kush I’m pulling this weekend

This is a 20 inch Kola on an OG Kush it comes up from the very bottom I couldn’t get a clear pic, but in two weeks I will :wink:

And this is an ilgm White Widow. This plant was nice, have clones from it !

Thanks for checking it out :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Wow, Nice plants !! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

your flush came along nicely leaves are just starting to wilt out I would almost give them another few days I like my fan leaves yellow tells me plant is nicely starved

1 Like