Brand New Looking for some advice!

Pure water, by definition is nothing but H2O molecules and a few H+ and OH- ion that naturally occurs in all water. It has a Ph of 7.0 at 25 C or 77 F because when the concept of “Ph” was introduced to the scientific community in the early 1900’s that is what the scale was based on.
Each point up or down is an increase, by a factor of 10 in the number of H+ (acid) or OH- (basic).

5 Likes

Picture update!

3 Likes

I’m not to sure if they are growing correctly or if I’m keeping to much light on them but I feel they may be growing to quickly not sure if that’s a thing???

2 Likes

They look just fine.

You can put a clear cup overtop the seedling and spray the inside of the cup.

3 Likes

ok so currently i have a vs2000 200w led light for my 4x2x5 tent should i double down and get another vs2000 200w light? so i would be at 400w total becasue i need 280w correct? or would 400w be overkill? @VirginiaGrowBoy or @PurpNGold74

I’d go with the 2000 and then add one vs1000 (100W) of those lights in a 4x2 tent… it probably won’t be big enough for another vs2000.

3 is that tent gives you 300W / 8 sqft = 37W / sqft which is good.

I have 400W in a 3x3 = 44 W / sqft which is a little over.

Very excited for you… will be a game changer.

3 Likes

So ideally I wouldn’t want too much light in there?

1 Like

i think it would fit i just measured it and it would fit the two of them the 200w that is but would it be to much i mean im planning on going bigger once i get it dialed in but i wouldnt want to put the other 200w in if its gonna harm the plants

No, the problem is another vs2000 won’t fit in length wise, otherwise you can always dial down if you have too much light. But check me on the another big one not fitting.

The light you can dim down.

2 Likes

So what if I just keep the 200w would I be sacrificing yield? I measured I can turn then width wide the fit in at the 23.5 and had a qt in on each side

1 Like

Well, had I not thought about turning it 90 degrees… .so that’s a really good idea and so…Yes.

My yield went up steadily with the amount of light and switching to Jacks. Now about double what I got with only 200W in a 3x3 tent.

Sorry if I showed you this before but here is my vivosun 4 x vs1000 light LED setup now.

You get the side rays too to penetrate the canopy to the lower buds even more

2 Likes

I could not of said it better. Right out of the chemistry book. Welcome, to the forum.

3 Likes

How many plants do you get for 3x3? 3?? I eventually want to get a 5x8

2 Likes

4 plants fit in but just barely in my 3x3. Touches all 4 walls unfortunately.

5 Likes

how much do you typically yield?

1 Like

For 4 plants and 200W of lights, 1st grow of 4 autos was 7 oz total. But I was a newbie.

On my 4th grow now with 400W of lights, 4 plants and using Jacks 321… plus gaining more and more experience growing…am getting about 16 oz total with 2 autos and 2 photos.

10 times what we need. So I end up giving 95% of it away to friends and family and anyone else who can’t afford it.

I saw a big improvement going from 200W to 300W and then again from 300W to 400W. Very glad I did it. But I added them gradually over a year.

6 Likes

Man I can’t wait for my 4x4 to look like that!!! :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Some freakin beauty queens right there brother!!!

2 Likes

So with a 4x2 how many plants max do you think I can grow at once!? 2 or 3??

1 Like

If autos, I think 3. If photos, probably 2.

But you should still have good yields and plenty to smoke. Training will be key

1 Like