Brand new guy seeking direction

Have the cotyldons died off yet, and are you feeding?

No they are still attached and I am using GH flora…wk 3 veg nutrient level.
Is it normal for the leaves to be so dense? Underneath is thick w new growth. I topped after 3rd node.

What kind of lighting are you using? Some LEDs do make for very tight nodes, so you should probably raise it a few inches. The color of the leaves could just be genetic and what the strain looks like naturally. She looks healthy though, so I wouldn’t worry.

Yes! Thank you for the encouragement, does my heart good to here some positive feedback.
I have some Cree cobs.
Thanks again for responding to me so quickly.

1 Like

Those cobs actually could be making the leaves look a strange color. I know with my quantum board I thought the same thing, but when I put the plant under some other light, she looked perfectly normal with nice, dark green leaves.

Can I remove some of the big leaves that are blocking the dense undergrowth or just be cool and top again after another 3 nodes?

No, she’s too small to be removing big leaves, wait to do that till she’s bigger. Just do the topping for now and let her get nice and bushy, then you can start pruning.

I saw you grow on a seed review video. Chocolope was huge. You had that tent packed. Nice job.

1 Like

Me? I was on a seed review video? I did do a Chocoloupe a few grows back.

1 Like

Why the fridge? They won’t get moldy or anything. I keep mine in a dark cupboard in my grow room. No issues whether newly opened or 6 months old.

Make sure you let them warm-up before using them.

Cuz I dont know better. Wanting 2keep em moist.

I will find it later. 3 plants in a 2x2 under LEDs. Fingernail was BLACK striped. The grow was great and the video was detailed.

Roasted my bby auto seedlings. Leaves all deformed but they are still alive
Learning a lot.

1 Like

Yep, black, striped fingernails, that’s me. Lol

2 Likes

I have searched and can’t find it.
Wanted to share my progress w you.