Brand new guy seeking direction

MMJ just past and I am ready to rock and roll.
I have:
2 2x4x5 tents
15 autos on the way

• Amnesia Haze Autoflower
  • Blueberry Autoflower
  • Northern Lights Autoflower

5 x Cree 3590 3500K 80 CRI

LED Driver:

HLG-320H-C1750B

3 x Cree 3590 3500K 80 CRI

LED driver:

HLG-240H-C2100B

Coco 3 g fabric pots and general hydroponic nutes.
How can I pull this off most effectively?

1 Like

I would get some 5 gal fabric pots jmo

2 Likes

Step one is getting your seeds to sprout. You need to decide how many plants you want to grow and how large.

I didn’t see you show a pH and TDS (ppm) meter on your list. The pH meter is one of the most critical items you will need to be successful. I would recommend that you buy rapid rooter pods for around $17 on Amazon.

They’re pretty much idiot proof as long as you keep them moist enough during the first phase of seedlings growth. If you’re going to start out with auto flowers, read some of the Grow journals before you start. They are not easy to grow at all. Northern Lights is the most forgiving of the 3 you chose @acslater057

1 Like

My current and first grow is northern lights photo plants. Why are the autos harder??

Easy to stunt if you don’t do everything right when you’re getting them started.

I’m pretty sure I did everything right on this one, but as you can see it’s going to be a short plant that probably will yield 3/4 oz. They’re not very forgiving of any mistakes.

1 Like

Scrog them

I have a ph meter. Going in for a ppm meter this week. I already have a hulkberry and cheese seedlings going. Both photos.

The question of all growers. Time vs Yield.

I’ve got 20 blueberry auto seeds coming. I guess I’ll find out how they are.

Can’t. Major back pain and can’t get down that low. I would have done it if I could.

I’ll go with blueberry feminized next grow. Out of 10 Blueberry auto seeds, had 1 good plant. Maybe I’ll try the autos next summer when I have a dozen grows under my belt. I’m pouring a lot of time in trying to get all autos to grow good. I’m at 30% success getting good autos to grow

I am spooked. Just switched my order to beginner mixpack photos.
Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Yeah now I’m thinking I should have done the Maui Wowie photos and maybe flipped early on them. Oh well. I’ll try the autos and see how I fair.

Autos are just harder to grow @acslater057. I think you might be better off with the choice you made. I grow both WW auto and feminized and the feminized is pretty easy to grow

This White Widow fem is around 6 weeks old.

This WW auto is the same age. Guess which one is going to have a decent yield.

DAMN that’s six weeks old…

That’s my photo seedlings

Do you grow in coco?

Super soil I mix myself. I didn’t want the constant watering I would have to do with Coco. I use Coco in my soil mix for stability. It just takes time and a little research to have plants that you can be proud of @acslater057

I have the rapid rioters in the fridge.
Why do my leaves look so light green?