Brand New Grower

Cups have ample drainage I read not to give to much water or the roots won’t grow as much since they don’t have to search at all for water which makes sense I guess. When will I even consider my first feeding? I’ll be picking up a grow light tomorrow.

5th set of true leafs most soils have everything a plant needs to get to and past that point. First feed is 1/4 1/3 of recommended on bottle cycle starts feed water water as they get bigger if you don’t mind flushing you feed feed water using regular dose not aggressive less is more is your friend each strain reacts different to feeding some love lots some like a little. 3 part nutrients work best for budget and begginer grows Lucas formula helps since you will only need 2 of the 3 part nutrient micro and bloom

Its a weed :blush: they strive in deprivation I’ve learned after drowning a seed and stem rotting a ak47 seedling only water about in a 2in parameter around the stem then wait until dry like Donald said to water again you don’t want to keep moist soil or you plant will rot and fall over :sob:

Lil update guess this would be day four of the growing plant. Nothing new still hitting it 24/0 haven’t bought a new light yet but found a decent priced bulb that I may pick up. Has grown to about 6 to 8 inches tall slight lean towards the light not like before. Pictures are below. Feel free to let me know what you think.

try and get light closer to plant or plant closer to light will help reduce that stretch

Im working on it. it wants real light or better light as soon as I can get that grow bulb Ill be set. This is one of those I wasn’t prepared for the seed to actually germinate much less break soil and grow things.

My gf ripped the head off of my one seedling… it wont survive, but the other is doing well.I’ll have to get a pic up on my thread.

Guess there was 1 too many ladies in your life she felt like offing one?

3 Likes

Lol something like that

Oh that’s terrible, I refer to mine as my other gf my fiancé thinks I’m insane lol.

1 Like

just a thought .i haven’t used them for growing.but i use one in shop6000 sqft shop for walk around lite at nite, it came from home depot its 5-6 inches across and 10 inches long its a compact florescent…it claims 300 watt equivalent . it throe s a lite that looks like a hps on low.cost me 15.00 5 yrs ago

Even Captain Kirk had a green girl once, i think you should have many

I do have many :wink:

2 Likes

My kids have moved out Donaldj…I want to adopt you.

1 Like

Lol!

I want him to adopt me, hell with adopting him lol

Roflmao good morning to you to :slight_smile:

@hammer do you have a picture? I’m confused on what you’re saying…

Picture?? as to which topic are you referring to … i replyed to a few yesterday

if you mean the reference on the lite its a compact florescent an ill go take a photo for you…ill be back in an hour… OK here it is